Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
[REQ] $1000 to start a new life alone with my daughter!!
I really dont know how to start and I don't even know if this is an appropriate subreddit to ask help from, but I'm desperate. If you can see my reddit history, I just got out of a very long relationship. My current situation is very financially tough. I used to work before, but decided to stop working and stay at home to take care of my daughter. That was three years ago.
Fast forward to 2019, I have depleted my savings (my own fault) and have been relying heavily on my ex for financial assistance ever since. We actually still live together but I want to move on and move out but can't due to my own fiinancial problems. Unfortunately he won't be able to help me financially but he can provide for our daughter and I totally understand him. I can't leave my daughter to him as much as I want to because he doesn't know how to take care of her, and I am the only one who took care of her ever since.https://discord.software/ fetLife itunes
I'm desperate for a job but I can't function like an adult anymore after we split, my depression and suicidal thoughts have eaten me alive and I stay in one room with my daughter all day, unable to find any energy to do anything. I'm very depressed. I have no friends to talk to and no relatives to ask help from. I have to force myself to do normal activities to keep the house (barely) clean and to keep my daughter fed.
It'll be just my daughter and I. I won't be getting any help from anyone. I'm desperate to get a job. I have been hired but decided to turn it down since I have to go to an office everyday and there won't be anyone available to help me out and look after my child. I can't can do customer service support, but I have to do it at home. I have applied for a job at upwork and I'm still waiting for a reply. At this point I'm really lost and don't know what to do.
Please help me. Smutny
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Wiadomości w tym wątku
[REQ] $1000 to start a new life alone with my daughter!! - przez danielgomes - 15.06.2019, 19:36

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama