Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
practiced Wednesday compared to a week ago
NASHVILLE, Tenn. Fake Yeezy 350 Citrin . - Tennessees Jake Locker practiced on Wednesday but his status for this weekends game against Houston remains unclear.Locker left practice without stopping for his weekly meeting with the media. Coach Ken Whisenhunt says the quarterback didnt take questions because the Titans will know more about his status Thursday.He did pretty much everything, Whisenhunt said of Locker. Hell be listed as limited just because I dont want it to flare up tomorrow and be an issue, but he did a lot today.Whisenhunt wouldnt compare how much Locker practiced Wednesday compared to a week ago. Locker threw Tuesday with the Titans wanting to see the quarterback throw in consecutive days. Locker has missed two straight games with an injured right thumb, and Whisenhunt says he doesnt want Lockers thumb to flare up Thursday and be an issue.Locker wasnt the only quarterback who didnt talk to reporters. Charlie Whitehurst, who has started three of the last four games, also wasnt available. Rookie Zach Mettenberger wasnt in the locker room while it was open to media.Houston reporters asked Whisenhunt on a conference call Wednesday if the Titans are making a quarterback change to Mettenberger, and the coach said he didnt know where such talk was coming from.Nothing has changed from our quarterback situation, Whisenhunt said.The Titans have been trying to be patient with Locker, who has nine games left on his contract. The eighth pick overall in 2011, Locker has missed 17 of a possible 39 starts since being named Tennessees starting quarterback because of various injuries.Texans quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick started nine games with Tennessee last season before being cut in March, and now hes the starter in Houston. He remains friends with Locker and said its unfortunate that the Titans quarterback is dealing with more injuries this season.Everybody knows how hard he works and how tough he is, Fitzpatrick said. A couple of unfortunate things here and there that happened this year. Its just one of those things that happens in the game of football. You get dinged up. I just know that if he can be on the field, hell be out there.But Locker has finished only three games this season. With the Titans at 2-5 having lost five of their last six games, fans wanting a reason to show up for home games have been calling for Tennessee to start Mettenberger to see if the rookie could be this franchises quarterback to speed up rebuilding.Whisenhunt said Monday that Mettenberger had practiced some with starters the previous two weeks because of Lockers injured thumb.Ive worked with all three of them, Titans receiver Kendall Wright said. I like what I see with all of them, so whoever they go with I think well be good. At the end of the day throughout practice, we catch passes from all of them.Notes: RB Shonn Greene (hamstring) returned to practice after missing the last two games and was limited along with DE Ropati Pitoitua (left hand) and TE Taylor Thompson (right knee). CB Coty Sensabaugh (right knee) and LB Quentin Groves (ankle) did not practice.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Teresa M. Walker at www.twitter.com/teresamwalker New Yeezy 350 v2 2019 . Under the deal, the Vikings will donate an undisclosed sum of money to five gay rights-related charities over the next five years. Kluwe said he wont receive any money as part of the settlement. "This will help a lot of people that really do need that help," Kluwe said. Yeezy 350 v2 Static Reflective Replica . - A week after a late-game debacle on defence, the Pittsburgh Steelers showed they can finish. http://www.yeezys350cheap.com/cheapest-y...range.html .I shared with him how much I appreciated all he had done for us, Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge said of that Thursday night farewell.Birmingham, England (SportsNetwork.com) - Aston Villa has completed the signing of midfielder Carles Gil from Valencia, signing the Spain U-21 international to a four-and-a-half-year contract. The 22-year-old moves to Villa Park for a fee of nearly $5 million, and he becomes the first January signing for Villa boss Paul Lambert. Once I knew that this club was interested in me I wanted to join, said Gil. I am really looking forward to playing here and showing the fans what I can do. I can play on either side or in the middle of midfield and I like playing as part of the team, making things happen for my teammates. Gil has spent the past two seasons on loan at Elche before returning to Valencia to sscore one goal in eight La Liga matches this term. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Core Black/White. The Villains have managed just 11 goals in 21 Premier League games this season, the lowest total in the league. And Lambert will hope that the addition of Gil can provide a bit of a creative spark to his sputtering attack. Weve been on the lookout for a creative player and he will certainly bring that extra element to the side, said Lambert. Hes only 22 but he will come here and give us something I dont think we have at the moment. He can play either role, coming in off the sides or playing in behind as well. He can create chances and get those chances put away. He has a lot to offer and I know we can get the best out of him. ' ' '
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Wiadomości w tym wątku
practiced Wednesday compared to a week ago - przez wh3171 - 04.11.2019, 08:57
123.hp.com/setup - przez anna - 12.05.2021, 13:15

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama