Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Let's debunk the idea that Metro Exodus sold well once and for all
No doubt you've all seen dozens of news articles praising Metro Exodus and how it sold 2.5 times more than the original Last Light. Most of you are also wondering what these numbers actually mean. If you listen to what journalists tell you it just proves the great success of the Epic Games Store. On the other hand, if you dig just a little deeper you will find out that the ''2.5 times'' statement is vague and arbitrary on purpose in order to hide disappointing to mediocre sales.UC browser SHAREit Appvn

Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You're doing a great job Man, Keep it up. Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You're doing a great job Man, Keep it up. Veteran ModeLayon ShopEnlight Pixaloop ProProject IGI for AndroidBrasil Tv NewMLive MOD APKPGBattleMultitas PinjamanGimy TVSakura Live Show ChinaTR Vibes HotStar
Odpowiedz
Radio  Nedds24  live streaming. Listen to Radio  Nedds24  internet radio online via radioly.app. Listen to your favorite radio stations at radioly.app. Genre various ... by  epicfollowersuk
Odpowiedz
(25.06.2020, 12:28)followersuk napisał(a): Radio  Nedds24  live streaming. Listen to Radio  Nedds24  internet radio online via radioly.app. Listen to your favorite radio stations at radioly.app. Genre various ... by  epicfollowersuk
The Tech Tricks

Best Torrent Websites

How to Change Start Button in Windows 7

How to Change Drive Icon in Windows

How to Display Login Caption in Windows

Best Launcher for Android 2020

Windows Keyboard Shortcuts

Chrome App Extensions

Windows Activator

Windows 7 Loader Activator

Windows 7 Logon Screen Changer

How to Reset Administrator Password Windows 10

How to Recover Deleted Files in Windows 10

How to Flash Custom Rom

Android 10 Custom Rom

Best VPN for PC Free Download

Best Proxy Sites

Best Driver Update Software

How to Make Computer Faster

How DO I Download from Youtube

How to Change Folder Icons

How to Create Folder Without Name

How to Take Screenshot in PC

How to Show Hidden Folders

Free High Quality Backlinks
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama