Otrzymaliśmy 32% naszego celu ..
( Zbiórka na rozwój Forum )

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Let's debunk the idea that Metro Exodus sold well once and for all
No doubt you've all seen dozens of news articles praising Metro Exodus and how it sold 2.5 times more than the original Last Light. Most of you are also wondering what these numbers actually mean. If you listen to what journalists tell you it just proves the great success of the Epic Games Store. On the other hand, if you dig just a little deeper you will find out that the ''2.5 times'' statement is vague and arbitrary on purpose in order to hide disappointing to mediocre sales.UC browser SHAREit Appvn

Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You're doing a great job Man, Keep it up. Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You're doing a great job Man, Keep it up. Veteran ModeLayon ShopEnlight Pixaloop ProProject IGI for AndroidBrasil Tv NewMLive MOD APKPGBattleMultitas PinjamanGimy TVSakura Live Show ChinaTR Vibes HotStar
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości