Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
If your computer is using around 40-50% RAM while idle, Windows tips and tricks might
Hello everyone ,,
Not sure if it is Windows 98 or Windows XP, but it is not already installed.
showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/   vidmate.vet/

Quite a few months ago, I found that we were out of my 8 GB.

After searching for a bit I could not do it, but it did not work. Both to me, and to be a friend. Two others did it and I believe they still saw some "improvement" even if not that great.

The fix was very simple for me: to disable Windows tips and tricks.

It's up to so, just follow these simple instructions:

Press the Window key (usually between CTRL and ALT) or click the start icon.

Search for "Notifications" and press "Notifications & actions settings".

Disable "Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows" by clicking on it.

Restart your computer.

This work for us is 40% to 20%.% Of RAM usage, to which I believe is.

I apologize if this is not anymore, but hopefully (I think?) It does and it helps someone out.

Cheers.

Some are not disable this as unused ram is wasted ram. While this is true, to me at least, tips and tricks are also useless so there is no need for me to enable them.

Other (hopefully) fixes that might be helpful:

If your disk is not available, please stop it the "ClickToRun" (I believe this is the name). use office might make the 100% usage to stop.

Not sure if it was CPU, RAM or Disk usage for Windows Defender, Windows Defender. Windows Defender Settings (do not remember exactly what you think).

Anyways, regardless of wanting unused RAM or not, hope I helped someone.
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama