Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Solar Panel Roof Rack Mounting Kit suppliers
Our History
Our Factory
CY Solar is a solar rack manufacturer which is professionally engages in R&D, production, sales and service. 9 years'experience in this industry helps CY Solar to be one of main solar racking system in China. The mission of CY Solar is to provide Perfect Solution and Easy Installation racks to customers. And all CY Solar's engineering team do devote themselves to it.
Our Product
Solar ground racking system, Solar roof racking system, Solar racking accessories.
Product Application
CY Solar's racking system is for supporting solar modules. To help to improve the generation capacity.
Our Certificate
CY Solar has got CE, ETL certificates and pass the TUV and SGS testing.
Production Equipment
Puncher, Saw blade cutting machine, Round steel cutting machine, CNC corner machine, Radial drilling machine, Gear drilling machine, Bench drill, Universal lifting platform milling machine, Shot blasting machine, Shears.
Production Market
CY Solar focus on global market and has supplied more than 30MW to Japan, 360MW to North America and 150MW to other countries.
Our Service
CY Solar provides engineering support to help customer to design the project. Economical solution and best quotation will be provided in 2 days after getting the check list.
After placing the order, CY Solar will update production progress with customer. And arrange the latest shipping date for customer.
CY Solar will provide installation manual and engineering support to help with the installation work. Besides, CY Solar will reply in 24 hours after getting customer's feedback and solve the issue in 48 hours.Solar Panel Roof Rack Mounting Kit suppliers
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama