Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
the year everythings taken care of itself
TORONTO - Jose Bautista entered Wednesdays play at or near the top of most of baseballs important offensive categories. Abdel Nader Jersey . The 33-year-old is the league leader with 34 walks. His 1.058 OPS and 191 OPS+ are the best in the game. Bautistas hit nine home runs, which ties him for fourth in the majors. Hes reached base safely in each of the Blue Jays 33 games to begin the year. Thats a club record. "I think Ive had a pretty strong first month, as strong as I might have had ever in my career," Bautista told TSN.ca during a conversation in Philadelphia. "But the seasons long and its hard to look at small samples and how thats going to portray into a complete season. I try not to pay attention to those things and just focus on the preparation and the work and my effort and hopefully at the end of the year everythings taken care of itself." As teams around the league rely more heavily on spray charts and advanced offensive data, Bautista, like most sluggers around the league, often hits with three infielders on the left side of second base. The percentages show that if Bautista hits the ball on the ground, most of the time hell pull it. With that in mind, hitting coach Kevin Seitzer has encouraged Bautista to occasionally take pitches the other way. Manager John Gibbons believes the approach helps Bautista stay on breaking pitches down and away. He sees those often as opposing pitchers often work around him or, at least, are particularly careful about keeping the ball out of the middle of the strike zone. "The only difference I see with him is hes taking some hits the other way and I think its making him a tougher out," said manager John Gibbons. "You hear some people who complain about, well, hes a home run hitter, youve got to do it this way. Well, you know what? His home run numbers havent suffered one bit." Bautistas coaches and teammates took notice of his approach in the 10th inning of Tuesday nights 6-5 win over the Phillies. Melky Cabrera led off with a single. Bautista worked a 2-2 count and with the infield pulled around to the third base side he pushed a 93 miles per hour fastball through the gaping hole where the second baseman would usually stand. Cabrera advanced to third on the play and one out later scored the game-winning run on Juan Franciscos sacrifice fly. Manager John Gibbons called it "winning baseball." "Its good to see, thats what winning players and winning teams do, the little stuff," said Jose Reyes. "In that situation he didnt try to hit a two-run home run and pop it up to the infield or something. He just tried to move Melky over, he saw that huge space there at second base and he hit the ball that way, first and third and we win the game right there." Outfield coach Tim Leiper paid Bautista the ultimate praise last week, equating his pregame preparation and in-game adjustments to that of a coach. Bautista doesnt want the label but he is involved in every pitch. From the dugout hes studying the opposing pitcher, watching for tendencies that may indicate which type of pitch will be thrown. Not a base stealer himself, Bautista tries to help his faster teammates get a read on a pitchers move. Defensively, hell involve himself in outfield positioning based on his extensive knowledge of hitters. "I try to pay attention to things like that and I share all kinds of information with my teammates," said Bautista. "I also encourage them to share stuff that they know and information that they have with me. I like to listen to that kind of stuff and put it into my database, I guess." Gibbons recalls a game in Kansas City early last year when injuries to Jose Reyes and Brett Lawrie forced Bautista from his usual spot in right field and in to play third base. Bautista would frequently hover around the mound in between outs, giving the pitcher a scouting report on the next hitter. "Joses not just out there playing," said Gibbons. "He studies this and hes paying attention to whats going on. Hes played against a lot of these guys over the years so hes got a pretty good idea of what they do." The Blue Jays entered Wednesdays action with a record of 16-17 following a 4-4 road trip to Kansas City, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. Like on their previous road trip, they left some games on the table due to poor, late-game pitching. Bautista isnt panicking, however, because the American League East remains tight six weeks into the season. Torontos just a game and a half back of first-place Baltimore. "The only thing that would matter if we were 15 games back," said Bautista. "That would mean wed dug ourselves a big hole to come out of. From that perspective it doesnt really matter. What matters is how we play from here on out and weve got to focus on that." Kevin Hervey Thunder Jersey . -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France on Saturday to advance to the third round of the BNP Paribas Open. D.J. Augustin Thunder Jersey .The league also seems to have a fairly active Twitter account www.twitter.com/bikinihockey that features the description “We provide a positive alternative to the hockey community and a venue for adult female hockey athletes to continue in their sport. https://www.thunderrookiesshop.com/Shai-...on-Jersey/ . Braden Calverts Winnipeg rink rallied to defeat Italy 8-7. After giving up three points in the second end, Calvert came back with a single, then stole two more points in the next two ends to tie it up at the fifth-end break.MILWAUKEE - After the Bucks blew them out by 30 points a night earlier in Atlanta, the Hawks were focused on revenge Saturday.They got it, winning 90-85 for their 15th win in their last 17 games.You never want to lose two in a row in this league, said Kyle Korver. It is hard to beat a team in this league two nights in a row and we didnt want to let it happen to us.The Hawks won despite shooting 36 per cent, including 9 of 29 3-pointers.Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer credited his teams rebounding and defence, as Atlanta outrebounded Milwaukee 51-47, including grabbing 17 offensive rebounds, and forced 19 turnovers that resulted in 32 points.Atlanta also held Milwaukee to 39 per cent shooting.That was a very good defensive effort on the road, Budenholzer said. We didnt shoot it well, you can call our offence ugly, but our effort and energy were very good.Jeff Teague started his second game at point guard since returning from a hamstring injury and led the Hawks with 25 points, including 10 in the fourth quarter.Its really good to have him back, Korver said. He was able to get in the lane and really open up things for the rest of us.Al Horford added 20 points and eight rebounds, while Paul Millsap finished with 17 points and eight boards.The shots were not falling for either team, Horford said. We had to fight through it and find a way to win. Thats what good teams are supposed to do.Teague scored six straight points midway through the fourth quarter to give Atlanta an 82-75 lead with 4:38 remaining when he hit a driving layup.Brandon Knight responded with five straight points for the Bucks, including a 3-pointer to cut the lead to 82-80 with 3:31 remaining, but Atlanta extended the lead as Milwaukee missed four straight shots.Khris Middleton led Milwaukee with 21 points, which tied a season high, and O.J. Mayo added 12. Jared Dudley, who made NBA history on Friday by hitting all 10 of his shots,, including four 4-pointers, shot just 3 of 8 for nine points. Abdel Nader Thunder Jersey. I think the game was all about offensive rebounds, Bucks centre Zaza Pachulia said. We cant let the other team get second chance opportunities. We gave them momentum with (offensive rebounds) and the turnovers.Both teams struggled from the floor during the first half, with the Hawks missing their first nine shots in the second quarter.Atlanta used a 9-2 run late in the second quarter to grab a 39-35 lead late, but Giannis Antetokounmpo hit a short jumper with 3.5 seconds remaining to cut lead to 39-37 at halftime.Bucks coach Jason Kidd said turnovers late in the game hurt this team.Theyre part of our DNA that we have to address, he said. Down the stretch, we had some turnovers after we got the stop and that hurt us, too.TIP-INSBucks: Larry Sanders missed his second straight game with an illness. Ersan Ilyasova also missed his second straight game after suffering a concussion in Tuesdays loss to the Hornets. That was his first game after missing nine straight following a Dec. 2 nasal fracture and then undergoing surgery. ... The Bucks hit just 4 of 23 shots in the first quarter and scored 10 points, a season low for a quarter.Hawks: Pero Antic played despite a right ankle sprain. He scored three points and grabbed five rebounds. ... Korver, who shot 1 of 8 Friday, continued to struggle on Saturday as he hit only 2 of 9, including 2 of 7 on 3-pointers. ... The win was Atlantas fifth straight over the Bucks in Milwaukee and Atlanta has now beaten Milwaukee 11 of the last 13 times.PARKER IN THE HOUSEBucks first-round pick Jabari Parker, who injured his knee last week and is out for the season, was at the game as the team handed out bobbleheads with his likeness. He received a large get-well banner from fans during the second quarter.UP NEXTBucks: Visit Charlotte on Monday.Hawks: Host Cleveland on Tuesday. ' ' '
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama