Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Trevor Linden looking on from above one day
BARCELONA, Spain -- Barcelona midfielder Xavi Hernandez says he will not play again for the Spanish national team after a disappointing World Cup. Pascal Siakam Jersey . The 34-year-old Xavi says "I have taken the decision to leave the selection. I think my time has ended." Xavi was Spains key playmaker in its unprecedented run of winning the World Cup in 2010 and two European championships in 2008 and 2012. But Spain flopped at this summers World Cup, losing its first two games and subsequently exiting the competition in the group stage. Xavi says being benched for that second match against Chile was key in his decision to retire from international duty. He says he will continue to play for Barcelona, with two years remaining on his current contract. Jodie Meeks Jersey . As the Winnipeg Blue Bombers opened their main training camp Sunday, Kuale is one of the newcomers brought in to bolster a sagging defence that ranked overall where the Bombers finished 2013, in the CFL cellar with a league high 585 points against. Rondae Hollis-Jefferson Raptors Jersey . -- Colin Kaepernick insists he just happened to pull on a pair of socks with dollar bill prints all over them Wednesday morning -- before he learned he had struck a new fortune with the San Francisco 49ers. https://www.raptorsrookiesshop.com/Marc-...on-Jersey/ . With newly minted president of hockey operations Trevor Linden looking on from above one day after being handed the keys to the franchise, it was more of the same on Thursday night.OWINGS MILLS, Md. - The Baltimore Ravens and left tackle Eugene Monroe reached agreement on a five-year contract Friday. Finding a way to retain the 26-year old Monroe was one of the Ravens top priorities of the off-season. They now have the long-term answer at left tackle they have lacked since Jonathan Oggden retired following the 2007 season. Tracy Mcgrady Raptors Jersey. Monroe was selected by the Jacksonville Jaguars with the No. 8 overall pick in the 2009 NFL draft. He spent four-plus seasons with the Jaguars before being traded to Baltimore in October. He started the final 11 games for the Ravens at left tackle. ' ' '
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama