Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
we managed to do it
(CCA) - A new face, but the same province, has emerged as the mens champion at the 2014 M&M Meat Shops Canadian Junior Curling Championships. Air VaporMax Sale . Manitobas Braden Calvert and his team from Winnipeg - third Kyle Kurz, second Lucas Van Den Bosch, lead Brendan Wilson and coach Tom Clasper - beat New Brunswicks René Comeau 7-5 on Sunday afternoon at Queens Place Emera Centre in the mens gold-medal game. It gave Manitoba back-to-back mens titles at the Canadian Juniors, following Matt Dunstones victory a year ago in Fort McMurray, Alta. "Its a dream come true, really," said an ecstatic Calvert, whose team will join womens champ Kelsey Rocque of Alberta at the 2014 World Junior Curling Championships, beginning Feb. 26 in Flims, Switzerland. "The guys just played really well all week, and we managed to do it. Unbelievable. Im in shock right now." It wasnt a perfect start for the Manitobans, whod had the berth in the final clinched since Wednesday; the 18-year-old Calvert nose-hit a blank attempt in the first end, surrendered a deuce to New Brunswick in the second, and was held to one in the third. "To be honest, it was a bit of a grind," admitted Calvert, an agriculture student at the University of Manitoba. "We tried to stay sharp with practices, but you cant really prepare for what just happened. I think we came out a little sluggish, to be honest. But we managed to grind one out." In the fourth, Manitoba put the heat on Comeau, and the New Brunswick skip couldnt respond. His hit attempt missed everything and gave Manitoba a game-turning steal of four. "Really, it was just one shot," said Comeau, whose team from Fredericton was rounded out by third Daniel Wenzek, second Jordan Craft, lead Ryan Freeze and coach Damien Lahiton. "We battled hard and tried to come back. But theyre a great hitting team. Once you get down to them, its hard to come back." New Brunswick fought back, getting a deuce in the fourth end, and then stealing one in the sixth when Calvert couldnt make a draw to bite the pin. But Calvert made a clutch delicate tap in the eighth to take back some momentum, and his teammates went to work in the ninth and 10th ends to keep the house clean. Calvert finished the game with an open takeout to run New Brunswick out of rocks. "I was just happy we were on the podium," said Comeau. "Im definitely excited about our future; we learned this week that we can compete with the best teams in Canada. Lots to come — it wont be the last you hear from us." Now, the Manitobans sights will turn to Switzerland and the chance to wear Canadian colours on the world stage. "I definitely think Im ready, and I think our team is, too," said Calvert. "We just practise so well and so much that I think well be prepared for the challenge." Albertas Carter Lautner (Calgary), backed up by third Taylor Ardiel, second David Aho, lead Kyle Morrison and coach Jim Lautner, won the bronze medal after losing to New Brunswick in Sunday mornings semifinal. Red Air VaporMax 2018 On Sale . General Manager Sam Presti said the three-time All-Star had knee swelling that would not subside, and the procedure was intended to solve the problem. He said doctors determined that a loose stitch was to blame for the swelling, that Westbrooks lateral meniscus has healed properly and the procedure was successful. Mens Air VaporMax 2018 . Patrik Bartosak turned away 50-of-52 shots for the Rebels (28-26-4), who halted their losing streak at seven games. Trailing 2-1 after 40 minutes of play, Feser forced overtime with his second goal of the game at 5:35 of the third period. http://www.cheapairvapormaxfreeshipping.com/ . But back-up Peter Budaj has put up two wins and an overtime loss while starting three games in four nights since Price went down with a suspected groin injury.Mike Cammalleri may be staying with the Calgary Flames. Cammalleri confirmed on Tuesday that general manager Brian Burke had offered him a contract, while  Burke announced earlier in the day that an offer had been made. Playing in the final season of a five-year, $30 million contract he signed in with the Montreal Canaddiens prior to the 2009-10 season, the 31-year-old had been linked to trade deadline speculation. Womens Air VaporMax 2018. No terms were discussed by Cammalleri or Burke, but it appears the Flames are interested in keeping the veteran centre. In 41 games with the Flames this season, Cammalleri has 13 goals and eight assists. ' ' '
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama