Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
got great efforts from a few unexpected
NORMAN, Okla. Fake Air Max 270 For Sale . -- Ryan Spanglers intense play has fueled Oklahomas growth this season. The sophomore forward had 15 points and a career-high 17 rebounds to help the 23rd-ranked Sooners defeat No. 8 Oklahoma State 88-76 on Monday night. Spangler, in his first season playing for Oklahoma after transferring from Gonzaga, has displayed an energy level that has helped change the Sooners from a team that could just score a lot of points into one that held Oklahoma State to 40 per cent shooting. "Ryans kind of been the cornerstone for our growth in the toughness area," Oklahoma coach Lon Kruger said. "I think were getting tougher. I think weve made big strides in that area." It was the first time both teams have entered a "Bedlam" rivalry game ranked since 2005. The Sooners got great efforts from a few unexpected sources. Freshman Jordan Woodard scored 17 of his 18 points in the second half and reserve Tyler Neal added a season-high 15 points for the Sooners (17-4, 6-2 Big 12), who won their fourth straight game and claimed their third win over a ranked conference opponent this season. Woodard averaged just 11 points a game and Neal averaged 5.9 coming into the game. "Thats kind of been the trademark of this team all year long -- different guys, different nights, stepping up and giving us great support," Kruger said. "We beat a great Oklahoma State team. That makes it even more satisfying." Oklahoma shot 46 per cent from the field and made 8 of 17 3-pointers. The Cowboys committed 29 fouls and were outscored 30-15 at the free throw line. Oklahoma State coach Travis Ford said the poor defence and the foul trouble were related. "We didnt defend very much," he said. "When you dont defend, you put yourself in position to foul. Give them credit. They beat us off the dribble. Fouling is usually a product of being out of position." Oklahoma State guard Phil Forte said the team has to handle situations like Mondays better. "We need to quit worrying about the refs and all that and just play," he said. "Move onto the next play. Thats the most important thing." Marcus Smart had 22 points on 6-of-18 shooting and spent much of the game in foul trouble. Forte scored 20 points and made all six of his 3-point tries and Markel Brown added 18 points for the Cowboys (16-4, 4-3). OSUs LeBryan Nash, who scored a career-high 29 points against West Virginia on Saturday, fouled out with eight points in 17 minutes. Oklahoma dominated early as Oklahoma States Smart, Nash and Stevie Clark all committed two fouls in the first 12 minutes. Forte gave the Cowboys some life with two deep 3-pointers in a run that trimmed Oklahomas lead to 32-26. The Sooners extended it to 46-36 on a 3-pointer by Neal with 46 seconds left in the first half, and the Sooners led 46-38 at the break. Neal scored 10 in the first half. Smart played just 6 minutes in the first half and had six points on 2-for-4 shooting. Woodard drained a 3-pointer as the shot clock expired to push Oklahomas lead to 53-41, and he later hit a 3-pointer to bump OUs lead to 13. A 3 by Frank Booker increased the Sooners lead to 16 points, then Nash committed his fourth foul with 14:17 remaining, and Clark fouled out with 12:18 to go. A 3-pointer by Smart and a dunk by Brown cut OUs lead to 64-57. Spangler scored on a putback, was fouled by Smart and made the free throw to put the Sooners up 75-62 with just over 6 minutes to play. Oklahoma State cut Oklahomas lead to six, but Woodards 3-pointer with just under 3 minutes left bumped the Sooners lead to 10. "Give them credit," Ford said. "Every time we would make a semi-run at them, they would make a big shot and we would make a silly play." The rematch is Feb. 15 at Oklahoma State. "Theyre a great team," Neal said. "Theyre going to do some good things this year, and were going to have to be ready when we play them in Stillwater." Air Max 270 White Cheap . He, the 25-year-old Toronto backup net-minder and Manitoba native, would be making just his fourth start in the past 16 games against the Jets the following evening. It was the word of opportunity for Reimer, who has fallen into the role of backup, outmatched in recent weeks by Jonathan Bernier, his Quebec counterpart. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 Womens .Y. - The Philadelphia Eagles game at Green Bay against the Packers on Nov. http://www.max270cheap.com/air-max-270-f...-sale.html .com) - Edmonton Oilers forward Taylor Hall left Saturdays game against the Senators in the second period with a left knee injury.Anaheim, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Eric Hosmer beat his chest as he rounded first base. Some of his teammates were out of the dugout before the ball even cleared the fence. Yes, the Kansas City Royals did it again, winning a third straight postseason game in extra innings. Hosmer hit a two-run homer in the 11th inning to break a tie and the Royals beat the Los Angeles Angels 4-1 in Game 2 of their AL Division Series on Fridayy night. Air Max 270 Mens Sale. The Royals take a 2-0 series lead back to Kansas City with a chance to close it out in Game 3 on Sunday after getting dramatic wins on consecutive nights in Anaheim. They took Game 1 on Mike Moustakas home run in the 11th inning after beating Oakland in 12 innings in Tuesdays wild-card game. They are the first team in 34 years to play three straight extra-inning games in the postseason. ' ' '
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama