Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
I think its ridiculous to take three weeks off
PHILADELPHIA -- Steve Mason and the Flyers are playing their best hockey of the season heading into the Olympic break. Cheap Fake Shoes . Its a break team chariman Ed Snider would love to abolish. Mason stopped 38 shots, and Mark Streit and Michael Raffl scored goals, leading the Philadelphia Flyers past the Colorado Avalanche 3-1 on Thursday night. Mason blanked Detroit 5-0 on Jan. 28 and stopped the Los Angeles Kings 2-0 on Feb. 1. He was only 2:50 away from his fourth shutout of the season, and third in five games, when Nathan MacKinnon beat him for his 21st goal of the season. Mason stopped his first 33 shots. Mason, who signed a three-year extension last month, has been the key reason the Flyers have been able to hang around in the Eastern Conference playoff race. With one game left before the break, the Flyers recent spurt could stall because of the Olympics. "I hate them," said Snider, the Flyers founder. He added: "Its ridiculous, the whole thing is ridiculous. I dont care if it was in Philadelphia, I wouldnt want to break up the league. I think its ridiculous to take three weeks off, or however long it is, in the middle of the season. It screws up everything. .. How can anybody be happy breaking up their season. No other league does it, why should we? Theres no benefit to us whatsoever. If anything, I can only see negatives." Reminded the Flyers reached the Stanley Cup finals during the last Olympics in 2010, Snider laughed. "Maybe I like them," he said. "I forget about that." Claude Giroux, who scored an empty-netter with 20 seconds left, has plenty of time to rest during the break. He was snubbed Thursday by Hockey Canada when Martin St. Louis was picked as an injury replacement for his Tampa Bay teammate Steven Stamkos. Steve Yzerman, the Canadians executive director and Tampa Bays general manager, chose St. Louis over Giroux and Pittsburghs James Neal. "Its a farce," Snider said. "Hes one of the best players in the game. Its ridiculous. Hes better than half the guys on that team. "Anybody that thinks that Claude Giroux doesnt belong on the Canadian team, they dont know anything about hockey as far as Im concerned. Its politics, to a certain degree. He had to pick his own guy. His own guy is good, but Claude is better." The Avalanche, who lost 5-1 to the New York Rangers on Tuesday, couldnt solve Mason until it was too late. The Avalanche called timeout with 1:27 left and pulled goalie Semyon Varlamov in a last-gasp effort at the tying goal. It didnt work. The Flyers scored in the second period, when Streits shot from the blue line was deflected by a defenceman and wobbled past Varlamov for his eighth goal. Streit is heading to his fourth Olympics for Switzerland. The Flyers got a scare when centre Brayden Schenn was checked from behind into the boards by Patrick Bordeleau. Schenn quickly got on his skates, and his teammates went after Bordeleau behind the net. Bordeleau threw his right elbow into Schenns back and the Flyer thumped the board, and then hit the ice. Bordeleau was hit with 5 minutes for checking from behind and a game misconduct. Colorado coach Patrick Roy was red faced and furious as he argued with the officials that the hit didnt merit an ejection. Masons play picked up after a recent pep talk from Hall of Fame goalie Bernie Parent. Mason stopped 14 shots in the first period and made the save of the night in the second when he robbed Gabriel Landeskog with a glove save from his rear. "I think we didnt make it hard enough for him in the first 55 minutes," Landeskog said. "I think the last five, we were in his face, banging rebounds, and trying to bang one home there and made it hard on him. We started throwing pucks from different angles and tough angles and what not." Mason posted a 1.51 goals-against-average over his last four starts, stopped 95 per cent of his shots and had two shutouts. "The job as starting goalie every night is to make sure we provide stability back there, and thats what Im trying to do," he said. Raffls seventh goal of the season, off a nice pass by Sean Couturier from behind the net, early in the third was the insurance the Flyers needed to win their third straight. NOTES: The Flyers had a video tribute and a moment of silence for former coach and general manager Keith Allen. Allen died Tuesday. He was 90. "I love Keith Allen," Snider said. ... Lauren Hart, the daughter of longtime former Flyers broadcaster Gene Hart, sang "God Bless America," alternating lyrics with Kate Smith, who was on a video image. Smiths rendition of the song has been a rallying anthem for the Flyers since the mid-1970s. Fake Shoes .com) - The surprising Calgary Flames host the winless New Jersey Devils at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Friday. Discount Fake Shoes . Linemates Ryan Johansen and Boone Jenner each had a goal and an assist in the first period, and Sergei Bobrovsky made 36 saves to lead the Blue Jackets past the Florida Panthers 4-1 on Saturday night. https://www.fakeshoes.net/ . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career.SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Justin Brauns soft shot made it on net and the rebound floated in the air long enough for Joe Pavelski to bat it in for yet another goal. Thats the way its been going for Pavelski and the San Jose Sharks of late. Pavelski scored his 19th goal in the past 21 games and Alex Stalock made 20 saves in his second straight shutout to help San Jose beat Winnipeg 1-0 Thursday night, handing Paul Maurice his first loss in five games as coach of the Jets. "Ive been expecting to score for a while," Pavelski said. "Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesnt." Pavelski snapped a scoreless tie with 13:12 remaining for his third straight game-winning goal. He moved into sole possession of second place in the NHL with 28 goals this season, including seven in the past four games. "We hope it lasts for a long time," Sharks coach Todd McLellan said. "Right spot, right time, great hand-eye. ... Very good hand-eye co-ordination to put it in." The Sharks used that goal and another strong performance from their backup goalie to win their fifth straight game. Stalock, who got his first career shutout with 24 saves last Thursday in Florida, was just as stingy against the Jets and has allowed only four goals in winning his last four starts. "Obviously, it feels good to get a shutout," Stalock said. "I think in the last two games, maybe a total of 40 shots. You see that sometimes in one game, and it says a lot to spread that out among two games. You put it on a team effort, clearing away rebounds, and it makes it a lot simpler." Ondrej Pavelec made 31 saves for the Jets, who had won four straight since Maurice took over for Claude Noel. Winnipeg scored 16 goals in those four games but couldnt break through against San Jose two nights after handing Anaheim its first home loss in regulation all season. Winnipeg managed only nine shots on goal in the final two periods Thursday but kept San Joses chances to a minimum to stay in the game. "I like a lot of what I saw defensively," Maurice said. "Its what we are trying to do. Replica Shoes. Our offence needs to improve. I like this group; they are still young and have potential. These guys are willing and they listen." The winning goal was set up when Olli Jokinen made a poor clearing attempt out of the defensive zone for Winnipeg. Braun kept the puck in at the blue line and put a backhand on goal. Pavelski batted the rebound out of the air and into the net. "They got the bounce and we didnt," Jets defenceman Jacob Trouba said. "(Pavelec) certainly did a great job to keep us in it. We can take a lot of positives out of this game." The game was scoreless after two periods as both teams played tight defence and allowed few prime scoring chances or rebounds on the 37 combined shots. The Sharks had to kill penalties in the first period and needed a sprawling pad save from Stalock against Andrew Ladd on an odd-man rush late in the first period to keep it scoreless. San Jose appeared to get the first goal late in the second after it got a power play when Jokinen took down Joe Thornton in front of the net. Pavelski won the faceoff and then got into position to knock a rebound into an open net, but the goal was waved off because Thornton fell into Pavelec after being hit by Mark Stuart. It was the second time this season the Sharks were hurt by a disallowed goal against the Jets. On Nov. 10 in Winnipeg, Patrick Marleaus apparent overtime winner was disallowed because Tommy Wingels made contact with Pavelec in the crease. The Jets won that game 5-4 in a shootout. The Jets killed off the rest of the penalty and got another chance on the power play when Mike Brown was called for charging against Trouba. Winnipeg took exception to the hard hit into the boards but could not capitalize on the man advantage. NOTES: The Jets are just 7 for 76 on the power play on the road, second-worst in the NHL. ... The Sharks hosted a team from Winnipeg for the first time since Dec. 7, 1995, when they beat the original Jets, who later moved to Phoenix, 5-3. ... San Jose D Dan Boyle played his 400th game with the team. ' ' '
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama