Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
enough this year that a lot of his starts seem
CHICAGO -- The Chicago White Sox have struggled to win games all season. New Adidas NMD 2019 . It has been even more of a challenge to hold a lead when Jose Quintana is on the mound. Dayan Viciedo had three hits and drove in two runs, Quintana pitched six effective innings and the White Sox beat the Minnesota Twins 4-3 on Tuesday night. Quintana (8-6) won for the first time since he last faced the Twins, on Aug. 16. He allowed one run while scattering eight hits, striking out five and walking two. The drought had nothing to do with Quintanas pitching. During his winless streak, Quintana was 0-2 in five starts. He had a 3.03 ERA over that stretch, while being backed by a total of five runs -- two in the past four games. Quintana and the White Sox led 4-1 in the seventh, but the Twins scored two in in the seventh to give the left-hander and the White Sox a scare. "When he leaves and all of a sudden they start somewhat of a rally, you dont want to go down that road," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "But weve seen it enough this year that a lot of his starts seem to go for naught. But tonight they at least came back and the bullpen did a nice job." Quintana leads the majors with an American League-record 17 no-decisions. "Hes done a very good job. Hes been very mature about it, of going through it that hes not pointing any fingers or showing any emotion when hes walking through the clubhouse," Ventura said. "Hes the same every day. He just wants to win. And he wants us to win first and hopefully he gets the win, but he really hasnt shown a lot of emotions other than if we lose or not. Him pitching, hes getting better all the time. Youd just like to see him get those wins." After a 2-15 stretch, the White Sox won the first two games of the series against the Twins for their first series victory since Aug. 27-29 against Houston. They have won five straight against the Twins. White Sox closer Addison Reed pitched a scoreless ninth for his 38th save in 44 opportunities, benefiting from Alejandro De Azas leaping catch of Trevor Plouffes flyball against the wall in centre field for the second out. Brian Dozier had three hits and scored two runs for the Twins, who have lost six of seven. Minnesota starter Mike Pelfrey (5-13) went 4 1-3 innings, allowing three runs and nine hits. He has lost three straight starts for the first time since July 5-19, 2010, with the New York Mets. It was the second straight start he got an early hook. In his last start, he was pulled in the fourth inning, after allowing seven earned runs in an 18-3 loss to Oakland. "I thought April was bad, but if you look at the numbers, this is probably worse," Pelfrey said. "Its definitely not how I envisioned finishing the year. Hopefully I can try and finish on a positive note. I think the biggest thing was I was commanding my second and third pitch." Pelfrey is 0-3 with a 6.04 ERA in his last five starts. The White Sox are hitting.345 (38 for 110) this season. "Its all about strikes, attacking these hitters and not getting in the 3-2 counts. Thats where it ended up an awful lot, just trying to be too fine. You need to get quick outs," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said. "As the game was going along, you guys saw it, we all felt it, it went nowhere. 96 pitches in 4 1-3 innings, thats just too many pitches." Marcus Semien put the White Sox ahead in the second inning with an RBI single. After White Sox second baseman Gordon Beckham was unable to turn a double play, Dozier stole second and scored on Plouffes double in the third inning. The White Sox got the lead back in the fifth when De Aza led off with a single and scored from first on Alexei Ramirezs double. Viciedo followed with an RBI single to give Chicago a 3-1 lead. Viciedos RBI single in the sixth extended the lead to 4-1. In the seventh inning with runners on first and third and no outs, Plouffe hit a ball off reliever Jacob Petrickas left wrist to score a run. Oswaldo Arcia followed with a grounder to shortstop Ramirez, who flipped for the force out, but Beckham tried to turn a double play and made a wild throw to first allowing a run to score to cut the White Sox lead to 4-3. NOTES: Ventura said that LHP Hector Santiago would be skipped in the rotation. RHP Andre Rienzo will go on normal rest on Friday after Thursdays day off. ... Gardenhire wouldnt commit to giving RHP Liam Hendricks his next start after he gave up seven runs in 2-3 of an inning on Monday night. RHP Cole DeVries, who gave up four runs in five innings of relief on Monday, is an option to take Hendricks spot in the rotation. ... Twins GM Terry Ryan gave an update on C Joe Mauer (concussion), who didnt travel with the team on their trip. Ryan said Mauer is symptom free and may rejoin the team in the next couple days. ... The White Sox committed three errors. Adidas NMD Mens Discount . He was still a kid, going into his senior year of high school. Thursday, the point guard stood in front of a couple dozen members of the media and spoke with poise about how much hed grown since then, and how hes ready for the next level. Adidas NMD R1 Triple Black . "Right now were kind of looking at him at the end of the rotation right now," said pitching coach Pete Walker. "Not indicative of how hes doing or how hes feeling. Its just, it seems like the spot we want him right now. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/wholesale-...china.html . Saltalamacchia drove in the go-ahead run in the ninth inning, Henderson Alvarez won for the first time in three starts and the Miami Marlins beat the Braves 3-2 on Thursday night.Toronto, ON (Sports Network) - The Chicago Fire failed to move into a playoff position in the Eastern Conference as the team was held to a 1-1 draw at BMO Field by Toronto FC on Wednesday. A win would have lifted the Fire into fifth place, and the club was in position after Dilly Dukas 20th-minute goal opened the scoring. But TFC answered back three minutes later through Robert Earnshaw to claim a share of the spoils. There was a bit of good fortune involved in Dukas opener as he chipped the ball into the penalty area for forward Mike Magee. The ball eluded the lunging Magee but it still managed to skip past TFC goalkeeper Joe Bendik and into the net. Chicagos lead lasted just three minutes, however, as Bobby Conveys driven cross from the left wing picked out Earnshaw at the back post. Adidas NMD Triple Black For Sale. He collected the ball and faked a shot to elude his defender before firing a left-footed effort beyond the reach of Fire goalkeeper Sean Johnson. Alvaro Rey came within inches of putting TFC into the lead in first-half stoppage time when he curled a shot off the crossbar, while Torontos Ryan Braun went close in the second half. Quincy Amarikwa had a chance to snatch a win for the Fire in the 79th minute after being played through on goal, only for Bendik to come off his line and get a piece of the shot, deflecting it past the post. ' ' '
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama