Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
When asked if everything is OK with the Yankees
TAMPA, Fla. Clearance NBA Jerseys . -- Alex Rodriguez says he feels great and his relationship with the New York Yankees is fine. Rodriguez didnt indicate when he will start a minor league injury rehabilitation assignment or rejoin the big league team, saying Saturday he "cant wait to get back." "So far, no issues," Rodriguez said. "Im just working really hard. Im having fun. Its exciting to be back on the field." The All-Star third baseman is taking at-bats at the Yankees minor league complex as he comes back from hip surgery in January. He also is fielding grounders, running the bases and doing sliding drills. "I feel like my swing is definitely getting back to form," Rodriguez said. "(Defensively) moving better the last few days. Everything is coming along." His rehabilitation became a point of contention in the past week. Rodriguez posted Tuesday evening on Twitter that his hip surgeon had cleared him to play in rehab games, an announcement that angered general manager Brian Cashman because Rodriguez has not been given the go-ahead by team doctors. When asked if everything is OK with the Yankees, Rodriguez said "absolutely." "Ready to get back on the field," Rodriguez said. "All good." Yankees captain Derek Jeter took five simulated at-bats, which included a swinging strikeout and line drive single to right off 20-year old Cuban left-hander Omar Luis. The shortstop ran four times first to third and four times from third to first on the grass just behind the infield dirt. Eduardo Nunez, who strained a muscle on his left side while filling in for Jeter, is set to play in his third minor league game Sunday with Class A Tampa. Stitched NBA Jerseys . Cain departed in the fourth inning of a 10-5 loss to the Pirates on Thursday. X-rays on Cains bruised forearm were negative. He was hit when Sanchez led off the fourth with a groundout. Wholesale NBA Jerseys . -- New York Yankees centre fielder Jacoby Ellsbury was sent for an MRI Thursday of his ailing right calf, which was negative. https://www.nbachinajerseys.us/ .com) - The 12th-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes continue a four-game homestand at Value City Arena on Wednesday night when they face off against the High Point Panthers in a non-conference matchup.EDMONTON -- The Edmonton Eskimos released quarterback Jonathan Crompton on Wednesday. The Asheville, N.C. native, who signed as a free agent with the CFL club last May, didnt see any action with Edmonton this season after opening the year on the injured list. In eight appearances last season, he comppleted 30-of-58 passes for 451 yards with five touchdowns, one rushing touchdown and five interceptions. Nike NBA Jerseys China. He also recorded five carries for 20 yards. The Eskimos have used Mike Reilly and Matt Nichols as their quarterbacks through the first two games of the 2014 CFL season. ' ' '
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama