Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Mariners pitcher to win three times in the first nine games
VINA DEL MAR, Chile -- Eighth-seeded Federico Delbonis of Argentina defeated Uruguays Pablo Cuevas 6-3, 6-4 on Tuesday to reach the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile. Cheap NCAA Jerseys . Paolo Lorenzi of Italy also advanced, beating Colombias Alejandro Gonzalez 6-2, 6-1. The top four seeded players, who received byes into the second round, are Fabio Fognini (1) of Italy and three Spaniards -- Tommy Robredo (2), Nicolas Almagro (3) and Marcel Granollers (4). The tournament kicks off four weeks of play in clay-court events around Latin America. Rafael Nadal has skipped the event after playing there a year ago, but is expected to play next week in Buenos Aires. Replica NCAA Jerseys . Hernandez (3-0) struck out 11 and shut down Oakland for the second time in a week, becoming the first Mariners pitcher to win three times in the first nine games of a season. With the usual "Kings Court" for Hernandez home starts expanded to a "Supreme Court" encompassing the entire stadium with yellow shirts and "K" cards, Hernandez gave up four hits in the 28th double-digit strikeout game of his career. Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic . Millsap will miss Wednesday nights game against the Chicago Bulls. The Hawks say Millsap also will be held out on Thursday at Boston. https://www.chinajerseysncaa.us/ .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 20th consecutive win across all competitions by cruising to a 4-1 victory at Almeria on Friday.Tom Poti announced his retirement on Thursday after 14 seasons in the NHL. Poti played in 824 regular NHL games with four teams in his career; the Edmonton Oilers, New York Rangers, New York Islanders and the Washington Capitals. He amassed career totals of 69 goals and 258 assists for 327 regular season points. Poti also played in one NHL All-Star Game in 2003 and represented the United States in the Olympics in 2002. "I was very fortunate to play in the National Hockey League for 14 years. It was a dream come true and I had an awesome ride and met so many great people along the way," said Poti. "Id like to thank my family and my wife and children for all their love and support." Poti was drafted in the third round, 59th overall, in the 1996 NHL Entry Draft by the Oilers. He debuted with the Oilers in October of 1998 and he scored his first NHL goal against the Detroit Red Wings on November 18, 1998. In his rookie season, he led the Oilers in plus-minus (+10), and scored 21 points in 73 games on his way to being named to the NHL All-Rookie Team. In 2000-01, he recorded career high totals in games played (81) and goals (12), while ranking second among Oilers defencemen in points scored (32) for the second straight season. He helped the Oilers reach the playoffs in each of his first three seasons.  Partway through the 2001-02 NHL season, Poti was traded to the Rangers. He played the following three full seasons with the Rangers – including the 2002--03 season when he scored a career high in points (48) and led the team in assists (37). Wholesale NCAA Jerseys China. In 2003-04, he set a career high in game-winning goals (5) which also led the team. Poti helped the Rangers make the playoffs in 2005-06 while he also led the team in blocked shots (123). In July of 2006, Poti signed as a free agent with the Islanders. In his only season on Long Island, Poti set a career high in assists (38) and logged a personal best average ice-time per game (25:43) – most on the team. Poti moved on to the Washington Capitals in 2007, signing as a free agent on July 1 and was a member of the Capitals organization for six seasons. In his first season in Washington, he ranked second on the team in average ice-time per game (23:29), blocked the most shots on the Capitals (119) and scored the second most points among team defencemen (29). In 2008-09, Poti averaged the most shorthanded ice-time per game on the Capitals (4:22) – fifth most in the league – and he scored seven points in 14 playoff games. In 2009-10, he recorded a career high in plus-minus (+26) – ranking fifth among NHL defencemen. Potis 2010-11 season was cut short by injury after just 21 games, the same injury which forced him to miss the entire 2011-12 season. In the owners lockout-shortened 2012-13 season, he played 16 games in his final season before his year ended due to injury. Poti also served as an NHLPA player representative in 2006 as a member of the Rangers. ' ' '
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama