Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
whether its one person or half the team and all the coaching staff
Who should stay, and who should go? That is the question facing the Winnipeg Blue Bombers as they work to rebuild a roster and a winning culture in the same way the football club built the countrys first new CFL stadium in over three decades. Cheap Air Max 90 Black . They can only hope the process will see less construction delays and bumps along the way, but result in a similar jewel of a finished product that is Investors Group Field. Despite his own fate remaining an unknown at this juncture, it is clear head coach Tim Burke is heavily involved in analyzing and evaluating Winnipegs current roster as they look toward an offseason that may be their busiest in franchise history. "There will be changes of some kind, whether its one person or half the team and all the coaching staff. Who knows what itll be," said Burke as he prepares his 3-14 team for their season finalé at home against Hamilton. "We meet as a staff, and then (acting general manager Kyle Walters) and I meet together." Burke and Walters have noticed a trend in some of their players. "(The conversations) have been going on and they continue to go on because some guys surprise you, more that they dont have the heart, dont have the competitive spirit that they need to have. So you dont want to go forward with those guys in the future." Those who see playing time on Saturday and those who do not may indicate who will be around next season, or elsewhere. "Some of them have showed their true colours this week," added Burke. "And so they wont play (against Hamilton)." One of the players who is working to leave a noticeable mark is Johnny Sears, who, since returning from a long-term foot injury in Week 15, has been an injection of energy and tenacity into a team in desperate need of it. Sears is a player who clearly understands the audition process so many Blue Bombers are currently being subjected to by Burke and Walters, as well as others around the CFL. "Someone has to remember me, if not my team, before I leave (for the season)," said the versatile fourth-year pro who has lined up at corner, halfback, and nickelback this month. "Youve got to make a demanding impact, and thats what I try to bring." "With trades, to get released, or new coaching staff, you dont know whos watching," added Sears, who understands the current situation in the CFL with an expansion team joining this winter and his club in a rebuilding phase. "Everybody is watching, but you dont know whos taking notes on you. So whatever you put on film on the field, somebody might like it and somebody may not. The person who may like it might be your next boss, so its all in the resumé... I think thats in the back of every players mind." "Who knows whats going to happen. An example, for our season, were all playing for our next job. Who knows what it may be? I may be here. I may be gone. I dont know... If I am gone, Im playing hard enough for somebody else to want me or play good enough for them to keep me here." Sears, 26, remains under contract with the Bombers through the 2014 season. The 3-14 Blue Bombers are working to avoid tying their lowest season win total since a 2-14 finish back in 1970. "Right now we just want a victory," said the head coach. "This is going to be our last week together, last game together as a team. And this is what I told them... Somebody in that room is going to be playing for Ottawa next year. Maybe two or three. Who knows? Some guys, this will be their last game they ever play in their life. This is a chance for us to go out together as a team and play as a team and play our hearts out." Notes: Some players who may miss action this week due to injury include defensive ends Kenny Mainor (shoulder) and Greg Peach (groin), offensive linemen Glenn January (undisclosed) and Patrick Neufeld (lower-body), receiver Terrence Edwards (undisclosed), and nickelback Desia Dunn (undisclosed)... Defensive tackle Zach Anderson returns to the lineup this week after missing the last two games... Running back Mario Fannin, who was signed to the practice roster on October 1, is expected to get a solid look in game action this week. Off White X Air Max 90 Ice White . They find themselves trying to knock each other out in the Western Conference finals for the second straight year. The Blackhawks prevailed last year on their way to the Stanley Cup, and they have the early lead this time after taking the opener, 3-1. Off White Air Max 90 Outlet . The Austrian ski federation said Morgenstern was "conscious and well responsive" and his condition would be monitored in the intensive care unit of a Salzburg hospital for the next 72 hours. The federation said it was "way too early" to judge Morgensterns chances of competing in Sochi, and that an update on his condition was not expected before Monday. http://www.outletairmax90cheap.com/outle...p-411.html . -- Gary Harris gave No.Ronald Koeman praised the impact of substitute Sadio Mane after he inspired Southampton to a thrilling 3-2 victory over Liverpool on Sunday. The Senegal international started on the bench at St Marys after having his red card against Stoke overturned.When he was introduced at the break with Saints 2-0 behind he missed the chance to cut the deficit as he saw a penalty saved. However, he recovered from the setback to score Saints first goal in the 64th minute and then the winner late in the game shortly after Graziano Pelle equalised.It has been a difficult time for him, Koeman told Sky Sports. He didnt start today or last week but his reaction was fantastic.He kept the belief after missing the penalty and he was important in the second half. Him and Victor (Wanyama) had a big impact. Sadio Mane celebrates Southamptons winner The win keeps Southamptons quest for a European finish on track withh seven games of the season left to play. Wholesale Air Max 90 Black. You need to keep going, said Koeman. We have taken six points from two games against Stoke and Liverpool - two must win-games.These six points give everybody a big boost but there is still a long way to go. The game after the international break is against Leicester which will be amazing against the leaders and we will try to stop them.Reflecting on his sides display, Koeman admitted he was concerned at 2-0 down.I was a bit worried because you need to take risks and that gives Liverpool more space and they have top quality players to punish you for that, he said.We were lucky not to be 3-0 down at half-time. Even though we missed a penalty it was great character and spirit, there were several moments that Liverpool let us off but we had 100 per cent belief we could come back and to win from 2-0 is a big compliment to the players. Also See: Southampton 3-2 Liverpool As it happened Southampton fixtures Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Wiadomości w tym wątku
whether its one person or half the team and all the coaching staff - przez wh3171 - 16.11.2019, 09:20

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama