Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
73% of cyber attacks occur on Microsoft Office products
Microsoft Office products were the most commonly exploited by cybercriminals around the world and nearly 73 percent of cyber exploits were performed in  MS Office products in the third quarter of this year, a new report has said.
According to information gathered by  PreciseSecurity.com, other exploited applications by cybercriminals included browsers and operating systems, among others.
"Data shows that exactly 72.85 percent of cyber exploits were performed in MS Office products as of the third quarter of this year," Marco Mathew from the computer security website said in a statement on Wednesday.
MS Office products were followed by Browsers with 13.47 percent of the total number of exploits by cybercriminals, Android with 9.09 percent, Java with 2.36 percent, Adobe Flash with 1.57 percent and PDF with 0.66 percent.
Some of the most common vulnerabilities in MS  office.com/setup  were related to stack overflow errors in the Equation Editor application. Other vulnerabilities were CVE-2017-8570, CVE-2017-8759, and CVE-2017-0199, among others.
Another important vulnerability was related to a zero-day issue CVE-2019-1367 that produced memory corruption and allowed remote code execution on the target system, the report mentioned.
The top five countries that are sources of web-based attacks include the US with 79.16 percent of the market share, followed by the Netherlands with 15.58 percent, Germany with 2.35 percent, France with 1.85 percent and Russia 1.05 percent.
In computer security, an exploit makes reference to individuals such as hackers or criminals that make use and take advantage of a bug or vulnerability in a specific software or computer program.
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama