Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
554724-068 Air Jordan 1 Mid Royal Blue
Air Jordan 1 Mid Royal Blue Crafted using premium fabrics and industry-leading techniques, this style is made to stand out.Air Jordan 1 Mid Royal Blue upper is crafted from smooth leather that’s easy to look after if you know how. Offering endless styling opportunities and guaranteed to absolutely smash the test of time, this pair covers all the bases.The textured tread delivers on grip while the Air midsole provides all-day comfort, so you don’t need to worry about a thing. With breathable perforations on the toe box that encourage air flow around the foot to keep you cool and comfortable all day long, the side of the ankle is nicely finished with the brand’s signature “wings” logo while the tongue is polished off with Jordan’s Jumpman.
Jordan 2020 Release Presented in a bold colourway with details that instantly steal the show, this ultra-functional pair is a must cop for those who love a quirky shoe.Nike Shox TL Purple White instantly demands attention.Nike’s iconic Swoosh logo can be found on the side in a sharper-than-usual finish and the upper is set atop a springy midsole that’s been meticulously placed at certain points of the foot that need support – so you can wear them all day long and feel comfortable.Nike Shox TL Purple White upper is crafted from a breathable synthetic material that delivers optimised ventilation, and structured caging overlays are added to ensure that the foot is protected and the sneaker is durable.
2019 Sneakers Release,The sequel to Chitose Abe's highly coveted hybrid silhouette that she debuted last year, this is, hands down,sacai x Nike LDWaffle Black Nylon at Paris Fashion Week last summer, it was love at first sight.the most versatile of the bunch, and it could also be the most luxurious as well. Like what you hear? Then read on to find out everything that there is to know about the Black Nylon!A fusion between the classic LDV and Waffle, Abe takes this literally by adding both Swooshes, tongues, and midsoles together, resulting in a sneaker that is unlike anything else out there.sacai x Nike LDWaffle Black Nylon Boasting an ultra clean black and white makeup that'll work with any fit, the Black Nylon is decked out in suede and leather with a nylon base that's a departure from 2019's releases.
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama