Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Air Jordan 5 Fire Red to Release on April 25, 2020
Air Jordan 5 Fire Red will come dressed in its signature White, Fire Red, and Black color scheme that will celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the day Michael Jordan scored 69 points against the Cleveland Cavaliers.To celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Air Jordan 5, Jordan Brand will be releasing the Air Jordan 5 “Fire Red” with its Silver 3M Reflective tongue during the beginning months of 2020.Other details will include “Nike Air” branding atop a translucent outsole.The release will look identical to the OG release. Featuring a White leather upper, Silver 3M Reflective tongues, Fire Red accents and Black on the midsole and liner.
New Jordan will be expanding on their self-lacing lineup by debuting a brand new sneaker called,Following the release of the Nike Adapt BB,the Adapt LE 01.Other details includes a plastic piece up front, AU70 Max tongue branding, and a scribble-finish White midsole.This lifestyle silhouette sports a Light Grey mesh weave upper with four tightening bands across the vamp and a darker shade of Grey on the Swooshes and back heel tab.But the highlight of the shoe is its enormous vibrant Infrared Air sole unit that extends up the heel providing maximum cushioning.
New Yeezy Boost 2020,The adidas Microbounce T1 comes with early-2000s tech that is now offered in a brand new “Multi-Color” colorway.Highlighting the shoe is its multicolored midsole system atop a Black rubber outsole.adidas Microbounce T1 “Multi-Color” comes constructed in a mix of mesh, suede, and glossy leather mudguards for an extra shine.
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama