Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
https://www.eng-tracks.com/
شركة المسارات الهندسية لفك وتركيب المكيفات بالرياض

Room air conditioners, sometimes called window air conditioners, cool the rooms they are installed in instead of an entire home. When the room air conditioners fail you can either replace it or fix it. If you choose to fix the air conditioner you must disassemble the air conditioning unit from the cabinet cover. Once you remove the air conditioning unit from the cabinet cover you can easily work on any broken parts to replace them. Luckily, removing the air conditioner from the cabinet cover is simple with the right tools and directions
Step 1
Unplug the air conditioner from the outlet.

Step 2
Remove the air filter from the air conditioner. In most air conditioners this will involve your popping open the cover and pulling out the air filter.

Step 3
Remove the entire front plastic panel. Some air conditioner's front panels are just snapped into place, while others have screws holding the panel. Look around the side of the panel and remove any screws that you see holding the panel in place. Once you have removed the screws, try to pull the panel off. If the panel is stuck, use the screwdriver to gently pry the cover off from the corners.

Step 4
Remove the screws that hold the air conditioner to the cabinet cover. Look around the cabinet cover and remove any screws you notice. Once you have removed all the screws, pull out the air conditioner from the inside. The air conditioner components are heavy, so have an assistant ready to help you pull it out and carry it down. Once you have removed the air conditioner from the cabinet cover, the air conditioner is disassembled and you can fix any broken parts in it.

الخطوة 1
افصل مكيف الهواء عن مأخذ التيار.

الخطوة 2
قم بإزالة مرشح الهواء من المكيف. في معظم مكيفات الهواء ، سيتضمن ذلك فتح الغطاء وسحب مرشح الهواء.

الخطوه 3
قم بإزالة اللوحة البلاستيكية الأمامية بالكامل. يتم تثبيت بعض اللوحات الأمامية لمكيفات الهواء في مكانها ، بينما يحتوي البعض الآخر على براغي تثبت اللوحة. انظر حول جانب اللوحة وقم بإزالة أي مسامير تراها تثبت اللوحة في مكانها. بمجرد إزالة البراغي ، حاول سحب اللوحة. إذا كانت اللوحة عالقة ، فاستخدم مفك البراغي لنزع الغطاء برفق من الزوايا.

الخطوة 4
قم بفك البراغي التي تثبت مكيف الهواء بغطاء الخزانة. انظر حول غطاء الخزانة وقم بإزالة أي مسامير تلاحظها. بمجرد إزالة جميع البراغي ، اسحب مكيف الهواء من الداخل. مكونات مكيف الهواء ثقيلة ، لذا استعن بمساعد جاهز لمساعدتك على سحبها وإخراجها للأسفل. بمجرد إزالة مكيف الهواء من غطاء الخزانة ، يتم تفكيك مكيف الهواء ويمكنك إصلاح أي أجزاء مكسورة فيه.

مكيفات هواء الغرفة ، التي تسمى أحيانًا مكيفات الهواء للشباك ، تبرد الغرف التي تم تركيبها فيها بدلاً من المنزل بأكمله. عندما تتعطل مكيفات الغرفة يمكنك إما استبدالها أو إصلاحها. إذا اخترت إصلاح مكيف الهواء ، يجب عليك تفكيك وحدة تكييف الهواء من غطاء الخزانة. بمجرد إزالة وحدة تكييف الهواء من غطاء الخزانة ، يمكنك بسهولة العمل على أي أجزاء مكسورة لاستبدالها. لحسن الحظ ، فإن إزالة مكيف الهواء من غطاء الخزانة أمر سهل باستخدام الأدوات والإرشادات الصحيحة

شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض

شركة صيانة مكيفات بالرياض

شركة تركيب مكيفات بالرياض

شركة فك مكيفات بالرياض
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama