Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Punch Pines For Mould suppliers
Our History
Shenzhen P-luck machinery technology co,.ltd has more than 8 years history for window and door machinery, specially for punching tooling and punching machine. We win lots of customers with high quality and good precision. With the operating tenet of "Sincerity creates success" , with sales service engineers who have much experience in their serving lines to provide the users with credible skill s and service at any moment.
Our Factory
P-luck  Machine is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the production, research and development and sales of plastic steel door and window processing equipment ,top grade aluminum alloy door and window equipment .The working staff in the corporation is of high level intelligence and high technique. Besides, there are perfect and complete set of technical center, marketing center, network center, and training center, etc .as well as high-quality marketing, technical and management personnel in the corporation. For punching mold, we adopt 3D design to make sure our products in high precision, so that our customers can produce high quality and precise window and door.
Our Product
Punching tooling, tooling and machinery accessories punching machine, cutting machine, milling machine, the other window and door processing machinery.
Product Application
Used for PVC and Aluminium window and door, Aluminium curtain wall, metal window and door, blind windows, ect.
Production Equipment
CNC milling machine, two sets of 4 turret milling machine, 6sets of EDM machines, polishing machine.
Production Market
The equipment of our corporation has been exported to almost 20 countries like Russia, Australia, Canada, USA ,Philippines and Yemen and spoken highly of bye the foreign users., all of the customers give us high pride of our design , quality and service.
Our Service
Before order producing , we will make 3D design for tooling and machine ,after our customer confirm, then start producing, testing before customer inspection; if customer need, we will take videos and photos in detail to show how to use  and how is working about the tooling and machine. We supply 12months guarantee after shipping, easy-broken parts will out of guarantee. Specially for Australia customers, we will go there each year , to supply some maintain or suggestion about the machinery and tooling use and maintain.Punch Pines For Mould suppliers
website2:http://www.mould-manuafacture.com/
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

If you are login here for the first time after you have bought the product or you are log in a system which hasn't Norton security installed yet, then you will get two option like o install in the same device or on another device. office.com/setup | norton.com/setup | norton.com/setup | norton.com/setup
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama