Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Guide to Using Outlook 2013 and 2016 Ribbon
In the previous versions of Outlook, there was the pull-down menu. But Outlook version 2013 brought the navigation ribbon which is the old pull-down menus. But when you use the Outlook version 2013 & 2016, the functionality of ribbon is similar. The ribbon is used in Outlook. When you move from the e-mail view to Calendar view in Outlook, then the content is also varied. It will also vary in other things like Outlook, Contacts, Tasks, and Notes etc.

Able, specific concealed ribbons will be displayed if you are performing specific tasks. For instances, when you are running e-mail attachments, then a ribbon of attachment will be shown. And, after downloading the attachments and switching to another e-mail, this ribbon vanishes.

Read More at Source:  Guide to Using Outlook 2013 and 2016 Ribbon

Norton.com/setup  is the best antivirus available in the market. If you want to protect your system online or locally from any events, Norton is a must have your Mac software. Activate your  Norton.com/Setup  to protect yourself from your malware and antivirus. Browse internet without any hesitation. Norton will take care of all malicious antiviruses.

Office.com/Setup  is a software that is used for almost all businesses and for personal use. It has excels, word, add ppt as their constituent are most widely used apps. For any concern and help just visit website for  office.com/Setup  help and key activation. You can do it by yourself if you know how to install  office.com/setup  on your PC or Mac or you can call third party companies as well who can do it on your behalf.

McAfee.com/Activate  is a antivirus software for laptop, PC, Mac for internet security form viruses and malware. Enter code to get started and protect while online surfing and downloading.
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama