1 godzinę temu
Nina Simone - Atlantic Jazz Legends (2026)
![[Obrazek: nisim.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/CsM9NnPM/nisim.jpg)
Artist: Nina Simone
Title: Atlantic Jazz Legends
Year Of Release: 2026
Genre: Jazz
Label: Warner Music Group
Quality: Mp3
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Total Time: 01:34:27 min
Total Size: 204 Mb
01. Solitude
02. That's Him Over There
03. A Single Woman
04. Forbidden Fruit
05. It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)
06. Willow Weep for Me
07. Work Song
08. You've Been Gone Too Long
09. No Good Man
10. I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good)
11. Just Say I Love Him
12. It Might as Well Be Spring
13. If I Should Lose You
14. I Love to Love
15. Marry Me
16. That's All
17. The Man With a Horn
18. You Can Sing a Rainbow
19. Stompin' at the Savoy
20. Since My Love Has Gone (2005 Remaster)
21. Baubles Bangles and Beads
22. Where Can I Go Without You ?
23. Tomorrow (We Will Meet Once More)
24. I Like the Sunrise (2004 Remaster)
25. Theme from "Middle of the Night"
26. Falling in Love Again
27. Do Nothin' Till You Hear from Me
28. Chilly Winds Don't Blow
29. Memphis In June
30. Love's Been Good to Me
![[Obrazek: nisim.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/CsM9NnPM/nisim.jpg)
Artist: Nina Simone
Title: Atlantic Jazz Legends
Year Of Release: 2026
Genre: Jazz
Label: Warner Music Group
Quality: Mp3
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Total Time: 01:34:27 min
Total Size: 204 Mb
01. Solitude
02. That's Him Over There
03. A Single Woman
04. Forbidden Fruit
05. It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)
06. Willow Weep for Me
07. Work Song
08. You've Been Gone Too Long
09. No Good Man
10. I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good)
11. Just Say I Love Him
12. It Might as Well Be Spring
13. If I Should Lose You
14. I Love to Love
15. Marry Me
16. That's All
17. The Man With a Horn
18. You Can Sing a Rainbow
19. Stompin' at the Savoy
20. Since My Love Has Gone (2005 Remaster)
21. Baubles Bangles and Beads
22. Where Can I Go Without You ?
23. Tomorrow (We Will Meet Once More)
24. I Like the Sunrise (2004 Remaster)
25. Theme from "Middle of the Night"
26. Falling in Love Again
27. Do Nothin' Till You Hear from Me
28. Chilly Winds Don't Blow
29. Memphis In June
30. Love's Been Good to Me
Kod:
https://mixdrop.top/f/z1p8m3zriqd474
https://zippyshare.day/GHiAHEhYhlhejkh/file
Umysł jest jak spadochron. Działa, gdy jest otwarty.

