Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Micropigment Kit For Tattoo Beginner
Our History
JiDragon is one of the leader in the field of Permanent Makeup in China. Since JiDragon was founded in 2001, at the very beginning we make body tattoo machine and ink, gradually we focus on permanent makeup and micropigmentation. We know exactly the professional require from our products.
We purse for perfection. Our innovation have provided us with systems that are easy and convenient to use. Highest Quality make sure a long life of the product and unparalleled precision.
In the past decades, inspections from PUM Training Academy, spas and beauty salons have increased all over the world. Feels safe with JiDragon products! We are an GDFDA certificated company. We provide all required certifications and independent tests for the products. JiDragon hosts its own academy in Guangzhou and cooperate with the best academies and distributors not only inside China but also worldwide.
Our Factory
Founded in 2004, Guangzhou City, JiDragon Tattoo Cosmetics Co., Ltd is specialized in Permanent Makeup Products such as Micropigmentation Device, Permanent Makeup Machine, Cartridge Needle, Microblade and Micropigment.
Certificated by Guangdong Food and Drug Administration(GDFDA), with 2500 square meters production area and 1000 square meters warehouse, 60 workers hard to make the state of art products.
Our factory focuses on research and development, every year at least 5 new devices and machines come to market.
Our Product
Micropigmentation Device; Permanent Makeup Machine; MicroPigment; Microblading Needle; Manual Hand tool Pen; Kits; After Care Products; Accessories.
Product Application
Permanent/Semi-Permanent Makeup, Tattoo Cosmetic, Eyebrow/Brow, Eyeliner, Lip, MTS, Small Tattoo
Our Certificate
Production Equipment
Production Market
JiDragon Products are now sold in Products have been sold to more than 20 countries in North America,Northern Europe, Western Europe,Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, South America, Southern Europe, South Africa, Central and South American countries etc. Annual exports account for 60% of the company's total revenue. Every year, we will go abroad to take part in beauty exhibit. For example, Dubai Exhibition, Indonesia Beauty Exhibition, Italy Exhibition, etc.
Our service
1. For all your inquires about us or our products, we will reply you in detail within 24 hours.
2. We offer OEM services. Can print your own logo on products , can customize the retail box packing and other things.
3. We have very experienced technical engineers and we have strong ability to do ODM projects.
4. All of products are strictly tested by our QC and packed well before shipping.
5. Have long-term business relationship with DHL, FedEx, EMS, UPS, reasonable freight can be offered. Provide Tracking Number. Shipping products use your own information and provide tracking number in 3 days.
6. Our brand R’S Lauder and JiDragon are available for agent.
We are factory direct sale would offer you competitive price.Micropigment Kit For Tattoo Beginner
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Micropigment Kit For Tattoo Beginner - przez wry731 - 10.09.2019, 07:35

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama