Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Bears revamped jogging again issue rated 5th
Hello everyone,,
First of all, I'm not even sure if this is the right place to ask such a question. I was surprised there was no "golfcart" subreddit. Anyway, as noted in the title I'm looking for used golf cart. We live in a golf community, but I do not play golf and have no plans to start playing. The main purpose of the golf cart would be for riding ufabet around the neighborhood to visit friends and for my teenage son to eventually use once he proves he is responsible enough.

I'm willing to spend only about 3k give or take and my wife has found a few leads after looking at craigslist ads and talking to golf cart dealers. Golf Cart Repair near me Here's a few things we have learned so far, feel free to correct any misconceptions we have so far.

-Yamaha > Club Car -The 2 most important things in a golf cart are new tires and new batteries -Golf carts are essentially maintenance free with the exception of parts that wear and tear ( tires/batteries). -A golf cart with brand new tires and batteries is better to have
than a newer model golf cart -Golf carts can be left outside for extended periods of time as long as it is covered.

So far we have found 2 carts we may purchase

Yamaha plain white 4 seater with brand new tires/batteries , don't know which year model for $2700. Cart must be older since the Yamaha logo is spelled out vs. the newer logo that I see on late model Yamahas. -Club car black 4 seater with brand new tires/batteries, not sure what year for $2100.

Any info would be appreciated.
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Bears revamped jogging again issue rated 5th - przez Chaplin - 10.10.2019, 09:02

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama