Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Finder’s Dogecoin Prediction
Finder’s Dogecoin Prediction Report Shows a Lower Forecast Than the Panel’s Prediction in July 2021
The product comparison website finder.com published a new prediction report concerning the meme-based crypto-asset dogecoin (DOGE). The web portal has published a myriad of prediction reports in the past, covering crypto coins like cardano (ADA), ethereum (ETH), and bitcoin (BTC).

Moreover, back in July 2021, Finder’s expert panelists predicted dogecoin’s value would reach $0.39 per unit by year-end 2021. This month’s DOGE prediction is a lot different and significantly lower than the July forecast.

In fact, by the end of 2022, the panelists predict that dogecoin will only accrue 16.5% in value from its current price point reaching $0.163 per unit. Presently, dogecoin is trading for $0.132 which is lower than when the Finder’s researchers recorded the value at $0.14 per DOGE on February 2, 2022.
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

There are many people whose main strategy is to use small cryptocurrencies as the main tool for long-term investment. But I prefer bitcoin transactions. This is in high demand not only among large players but also among ordinary people. I usually prefer the day trading bitcoin reddit strategy. By the way, reddit has a special community that brings together individual crypto traders.
Odpowiedz
Working with crypto is something that I tried to do, and I can tell you that it was way too complicated for me. I decided to join the forex market instead, and it turned out to be way better for me. This page http://usforexbrokers.com/ helped me find a broker, and now I manage to make money online without any problems.
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama