Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Dogecoin Prediction Report
Finder’s Dogecoin Prediction Report Shows a Lower Forecast Than the Panel’s Prediction in July 2021
The product comparison website finder.com published a new prediction report concerning the meme-based crypto-asset dogecoin (DOGE). The web portal has published a myriad of prediction reports in the past, covering crypto coins like cardano (ADA), ethereum (ETH), and bitcoin (BTC).

Moreover, back in July 2021, Finder’s expert panelists predicted dogecoin’s value would reach $0.39 per unit by year-end 2021. This month’s DOGE prediction is a lot different and significantly lower than the July forecast.

In fact, by the end of 2022, the panelists predict that dogecoin will only accrue 16.5% in value from its current price point reaching $0.163 per unit. Presently, dogecoin is trading for $0.132 which is lower than when the Finder’s researchers recorded the value at $0.14 per DOGE on February 2, 2022.
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

I do not really understand the increased attention to this token. It seems to me that everything that people need to pay for services and invest is already provided by bitcoin. I use only such an asset to work on the crypto exchange. Also bitcoin bot helps me. I can't call this my main business. Rather, it is a great additional income.
Odpowiedz
On which site can you buy bitcoins anonymously with credit card?
Odpowiedz
Hi. If you want buy bitcoins anonymously with credit card, but do not know on which cryptocurrency site you can do this, then go to the Switchere.com.This reliable cryptocurrency site on which you can buy bitcoins anonymously using a credit card, so follow the link above and use this site to buy cryptocurrency.Goodbye
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama