Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Kid Doll Carriers suppliers
ASWEETS is a designer and manufacturer of high-end play spaces, toys, and baby products. Our global footprint allows us to exceed worldwide standards for quality and safety. We believe in making products that inspire open-ended, creative play allowing kids to learn, explore, and grow.
Founded in 2003 in Hangzhou, China, we currently have 6 designers in our Hangzhou headquarters, 4 sample makers in our Shangyu factory as well as a designer in France and on in the U.S. There are more than 60 workers in the Shangyu factory and 45 additional staff members in Hangzhou.

Now we have over hundreds of product patents. We are the world’s top supplier of kids play structures serving the U.S., Europe, Australia, and more, the factory passed ISO9001, FSC, BSCI, GOTS and FAMA factory audits.
Our products comply to global standards of safety and quality including ASTM963, CPC, CPSIA, EN71, AZO, CPAI-84 and more with all of the certification and audits to prove it.
We take the quality and safety of our products seriously. We also take the safety and the quality of life of our global associates seriously.
Mission Statement
At Asweets, our mission is to stimulate development, fuel imagination, and open little hearts and minds to the wonders of the world through uniquely inspired, highly imaginative toys, play spaces, bedding, and décor for both children and babies.
Vision Statement
At Asweets, we believe that play is essential to the growth, health, and happiness of all children. Our vision is to inspire today’s children to become tomorrow’s kind, curious, and creative adults through uniquely inspired, highly imaginative toys, play spaces, bedding, and décor for child and baby. Each thoughtfully designed using simple materials like fabric and wood, not plastic and circuits, to stimulate development, fuel imagination, and open little hearts and minds to the wonders of the world.
Brand Story
The life-changing seed has to be planted in childhood. Let's plant this precious seed secretly with happiness.
In 1970's when I was a child, I hid behind the haystack of grain-sunning ground, reading "Children's Story"full of joy. The book led me into a wonderful new world.  It made me feel cool and refreshing, even in this hot summer noon. The joyfulness was like the mind being open by the outside world. From then on, I made up my mind to work hard, to explore the outside world. This book, this happiness are the seeds changing my life. A seed that can open one's mind by oneself.
After graduating from Zhejiang University, I started to work and then set up my own business. In 2003, I accidentally reduced the tent house of American Indian into a portable teepee,where kid could have own space away from parents, just like the feeling of reading the "Children's Story" hiding behind the haystack when I was little. One Australia preschool cooperated with psychologists to complete a research about comparing on the teepees. The research shows that the teepees could free the kid's great little mind, and its secure, quietness bring freedom and happiness to the kids, as well as planting the seeds of dreams.
I believe parents will be very happy to see the help to kid with this little gift. But this kind of product was rare in the market. So 2008, there comes Asweets. Asweets determines to help parents and grandparents by providing growing-up happily products besides food and clothes. We believe, at some moment of happy, the life-changing seed is planted quietly. Parents just need to create a proper environment, and then just let the kid grow up by themselves. That is what parents and grand parents wish for.
Let Asweets create!

Kid Doll Carriers suppliers
website2:http://www.asweetskids.com/
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama