Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Tote Bag with cloth flower Pattern quotation
About US
Our company is combined exporting and manufacturing. Our factory has 15years of history, and our exporting department has been established 4 years, our products has been selling to North American, south American, Europe, middle east, etc.  We have an independent sample show room for customers to check. And We are happy to do our work according to the customer's designs. We can provide our product's styles for guests to choose, We can also meet the customers demands, such as adding customers logo, brand, tag, and even make their own bags according to their samples or pics etc. We can provide customers with credit guarantee system, allowing customers to complete the order of security. We have very sophisticated bags pattern cutter and excellent salesmen; they can always get the point what you wanna. We have very flexible working system, so your work will be followed up in a systemic way.
What We Do:
Our company ATTRACTIVE WORLDWIDE has many years of experience in handbag manufacturing. We are an Exporter and Manufacturer. Our products covers Totes, Satchels, Shoulder bags, bucket bags, Cross-body bags, evening bags and Clutches, Bowler bags, hobo bags, wallets,Trapeze bags, mini bags, etc...All our products can be produced in different size, different styles, all kinds of colors and different materials such as Genuine Leather, PU, PVC, POLYESTER...etc. Our products are exported to all kinds of markets worldwide.
Our Advantages:
1.Our Factory located in Guangzhou city, we have years of dealing bags business experience.
2.We cooperate with a lot of export and import trading companies, We can offer you very competitive Price.
3.We are doing business based on trust and honesty; We wanna long term business relationship.
4.We have professional and responsible overseas salesmen to communicate with you freely to make sure meet your requirements.Tote Bag with cloth flower Pattern quotation
website2:http://www.attractiveworldwide-es.com/
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama