Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
custom Paper Gift Bags
Printed paper gift bags
Now printed paper gift bags are not only one packaging but one extension of commodity culture, the quality of printed paper gift bags is a manifestation of market value of the commodity, and it reflects the degree of the attention by enterprise to goods and it demonstrates the culture of enterprises. Generally speaking, the design of printed paper gift bag is simple and generous, and the company's logo and company name are the main factors, or add the company's business philosophy, which can enhance consumers' impression of the company or product and get a good publicity effect. In a sense, the printed paper gift bags has the effect of advertising, it begins to play important roles at expanding sales, setting up name brand, stimulating purchase desire and enhancing competitiveness. Do you want to get one type of quality printed paper gift bags?   
Don’t hesitate to contact us, we will help you with our so many years of experience in this printing industry.
Quick details
Product MaterialTongueaperPaper Type:Art Paper, white card paperProduct TypeTongueaper bags
FeaturerecyclableSealing and handlepp ropeSurface Finish:Varnish
Printing Type:Offset PrintingColor:CMYK color
& PantonSize:Customized size accepted
MOQ:500PCSOEM:WelcomeCertification:ISO9001:2008
Place of Origin:Qingdao,ChinaSample:AvailableArtworkAI,PDF, CDR, PSD, EPS, 300dpi
UseShopping,giftProduct name printed paper gift bags ItemSquare bottom paper bags

Description
Product term  printed paper gift bags
Business Scope Paper shopping bags, paper gift bags, customs logo bags, paper tote bags etc
Size L*W*H (mm) ---customized size
Paper typeart paper: 128gsm-400gsm
kraft paper: 175gsm-450gsm
white card paper: 250gsm-450gsm
special paper: 120gsm-200gsm
According to customers' requirements
Handle PP rope, cotton rope, ribbon
twisted paper handle, die-cut handle workable
Logo According to customer's request
PrintingOffset Printing, Digital Printing, Screen Printing
Color CMYK color & Pantone color
Surface Finishing Glossy & Matt Lamination; Golden/Silver Hot-stamping
Emboss & Deboss; UV coating; Glossy varnish
Aqueous varnishing
ArtworkThe resolution of images should be over 300 dpi
MOQ500 pcs
Packingseaworthy cartons or customized
Delivery termsEXW,FOB,CIF,CFR
QC100% inspection cargos before delivery
Payment termsL/C,D/P, T/T,Western Union,
Quote requirementSize, pages, materials, colors, binding, quantity, finishing,
It will be great that you provides us PDF file or sample for our reference. custom Paper Gift Bags
website:http://www.karmayprinting.com/printable-paper-bags/paper-gift-bags/
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama