Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
without experience as a GM will be considered
MIAMI -- Miami Dolphins CEO Tom Garfinkel says interviews for a general manager will begin Friday, and experience will weigh heavily in the decision. Ronnie Lott Jersey . Speaking Wednesday while attending a Chamber of Commerce luncheon, Garfinkel said hell be involved in the search already under way, but the final decision will be made by owner Stephen Ross. "Someone with a lot of experience evaluating talent, a proven track record of evaluating talent and a football person -- thats going to be the first criterion," Garfinkel said, according to the teams website. Candidates without experience as a GM will be considered, however. "I dont know that thats going to be a deal-breaker," Garfinkel said. He joined the Dolphins in September and is responsible for their business operations. Jeff Ireland departed Tuesday after six seasons as general manager. He and Ross said they mutually agreed to part ways. The Dolphins would have made the playoffs for the first time since 2008 if they had won one of their final two games against the Bills and Jets. Instead, they lost both to finish 8-8. Isaiah Johnson Raiders Jersey . Next up is another showdown with Michigan. Payne scored 18 points, Branden Dawson had 14 and No. 22 Michigan State beat No. 12 Wisconsin 83-75 on Saturday to reach the Big Ten tournament championship. Custom Oakland Raiders Jerseys . The teams all-time leading scorer, DeRo has won everything there is to win in MLS. https://www.raiderssportsgoods.com/Women...ed-Jersey/ .ca NHL Power Rankings, ahead of the Chicago Blackhawks, St. Louis Blues and Anaheim Ducks. Moving up, from 10 to seven this week, the Pittsburgh Penguins have won seven straight despite a depleted lineup.TORONTO - It appears Canada may have lost another soccer talent to south of the border.Calgary-born Tesho Akindele, who declined an invitation to Canadas camp in November, has been called up by the U.S.The 22-year-old FC Dallas forward has a Canadian mother and Nigerian father and lived in Canada — with stops in Calgary, Toronto and Winnipeg — until he was eight. His father, a financial analyst who also has Canadian citizenship, moved the family to Colorado for work.The U.S. camp begins Monday and runs until Feb. 8, with friendlies Jan. 28 against Chile in Santiago and Feb. 8 versus Panama in Carson, Calif.Akindele could play in the friendlies and still be available to Canada. He would have to play in a FIFA-sanctioned event, like the Gold Cup, to be tied to the U.S.A Canada Soccer spokesman said Akindele, who played collegiate soccer at the Colorado School of Mines, has not been ruled out of the Canadian program.A line of conversation does remain between Tesho and our national team staff, the spokesman added.Canada Soccer said Akindele initially agreed to join the Canadian camp prior to a November friendly against Panama before changing his mind.The sixth overall pick in the 2014 MLS SuperDraft, Akindele was named MLS rookie of the year after scoring seven goals and adding thrree assists last season. Lester Hayes Raiders Jersey. His FC Dallas bio has him Calgary-born but a native of Thornton, Colo.Canada is not the only country to lose talent to rival nations and, currently ranked 112th in the world, is hardly a glamour soccer destination. But such defections are costly in a small pool of pro talent.Teal Bunbury (U.S.), Jonathan de Guzman (the Netherlands) and Owen Hargreaves (England) are just some of the marquee talent that have chosen to wear the jersey of another country in recent years.Canada has also benefited from players born elsewhere. English-born midfielder Marc Bircham for example, played for Canada before ever setting foot in the country.Toronto FC midfielder Michael Bradley is also among the 28 players summoned by U.S. head coach Juergen Klinsmann for the January camp. With 91 caps, Bradley is second only to Clint Dempsey (110 caps) in seniority on the American camp roster.The U.S. roster includes six other veterans from the 2014 World Cup roster. Akindele is one of 14 players looking to earn their first cap for the senior team.Vancouver Whitecaps defender Christian Dean was also called up. The 21-year-old Dean, part of a U.S. under-23 camp recently, was selected third overall in the 2014 MLS SuperDraft.Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter. ' ' '
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama