Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
China supply chain finance
About us
XKtrack is a product developed by Xiaokuai Tech. With the help of the leading-edge technology including cloud computing, big data, the Internet of Things (IoT), and sensor network,
XK Tech provides customers with logistics solutions featuring smart scheduling, tracking, and financial risk control.
XKtrack, hardware enabling smart tracking solution, realizes real-time visualization of the supply chain through multidimensional
and continuous tracking and monitoring of the position, speed, temperature, humidity, lighting levels and vibration of in-transit cargo.
Company Qualifications
Member of China Communications and Transportation Association
Member of China Federation of Logistics & Purchasing (CFLP)
Standing Director Unit of Zhejiang Transportation and Logistics Association
Deputy Director Unit of Zhejiang Transportation and Logistics Association鈥檚 Logistics Informatization Branch
Integrity Alliance Unit of China Federation of Logistics & Purchasing (CFLP)
Company Honors
Eco-partner of "Columbus Smart Logistics Opening Plan" launched by FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., Ltd.
Eco-partner of JD Unbound Marketing in 2019
Winner of China Logistics Innovative Enterprise Award 2018
Winner of JD鈥檚 "Excellent Eco-partner" title
Best Solution of the Year for Smart Logistics Industry in China
IoT Enterprise in China鈥檚 Logistics Industry
Best Solution of APP for Urban Logistics
Enterprise with the Most Investment Value in China鈥檚 Logistics Industry
Gold Medal Winner of "Internet plus" Logistics Service at China Logistics & Internet Conference 2018
One of the Top 100 Most Valuable Brands in China
Champion of 1st China "Internet Plus" Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition
Low-carbon Transportation Promotion Base in Hubei ProvinceChina supply chain finance
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama