Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
China Compact Ionizer Air Sterilizer With USB manufacturers
Hangzhou GlenTree Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd
Strength of company
In order to ensure the maximum quality and performance of the products, GlenTree imports the advanced technique, testing machine and other hardware devices. Till now, GlenTree has been certified with ISO9001, ISO14001 management system, and all the products have passed CE, RoHS, GS, CQC, TUV etc. approvals. Moreover, most models have obtained appearance patent, national utility patent and invention patent

By adopting unique technologies、design concept、strict quality management and reasonable prices, GlenTree has obtains reputation by more and more international famous air purification brands and praises from its domestic and abroad consumers. And it has developed into their long-term OEM&ODM business partner.
Applied Technology
Currently, the market is filled with a variety of purifying products with various technologies, such as high voltage discharge technology (Ionizer and Ozone), ESP technology (Electrostatic dust precipitator ) , HEPA Filters, etc. Each technology has its own advantages and uniqueness, as well as disadvantages. GlenTree products fully make use of the advantages of those technologies, and also neatly combine them, so the products can be applied in the most appropriate situations, for example, the products are widely applied in home, office, school, hotel, hospital, shopping malls, cars and other public places. By applying the targeted product, indoor air quality is greatly improved, which prevent people from various pollutants in daily life.
Certificates
GlenTree’s products have access to hundreds of domestic and international certificates, for example,  ISO9001, CE, RoHS, UL, GS, CQC, TUV, etc.
Products Categories
GlenTree has more than 10 categories of products, which includes Household Air Purifiers, Car Air Purifiers, Wearable Ionizer Air Purifiers, Refrigerator/Closet Air Sterilizers, Kitchen and Bathroom Air Purifiers, Fruits and Vegetables Detoxification Machines, Aroma Diffuser, Humidifiers and other environmental protection products.

These products can be widely applied in home, hotel, office, school, hospital, store and other public places. By using these products, indoor air quality can be greatly improved, preventing people from various pollutants in daily life.
Markets
Till now, GlenTree’s products have been exported to more than 28 different countries and regions, for example, America, Canada, Brazil, Australia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Sweden, Swiss, Spain, UK, France, Germanay, Holland, Russia, Australia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore, Taiwan, etc.China Compact Ionizer Air Sterilizer With USB manufacturers
website2:http://www.gt-ozonizer.com/
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama