Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Jiri Hudler Johnny Gaudreau Joe Colborne Devin
The Edmonton Oilers and Calgary Flames kick off their preseason slates on Sunday with a pair of split-squad games. fake jerseys china . The provincial rivals will play one game in each city Sunday night. Read on for full line-up info. CALGARY AT EDMONTON FLAMES LINES Forwards Left Wing Centre Right Wing Curtis Glencross Matt Stajan David Jones David Wolf Bill Arnold Austin Carroll Sven Baertschi Mikael Granlund Paul Byron Lance Bouma Mathieu Tousignant Brian McGrattan Defence Left Right Kris Russell Dennis Wideman Ladislav Smid Raphael Diaz Mark Cundari Nolan Yonkman Goaltenders   Mason McDonald Joni Ortio OILERS LINES Forwards Left Wing Centre Right Wing Nail Yakupov Mark Arcobello Teddy Purcell Iiro Pekarinen Anton Lander Steven Pinizzotto Matt Hendricks Boyd Gordon Jesse Joensuu Mitchell Moroz Jujhar Khaira Craig Baltisberger Defence Left Right Nikita Nikitin Mark Fayne Martin Marincin Dillon Simpson Jordan Oesterle David Musil Goaltenders   Viktor Fasth Laurent Brossoit EDMONTON AT CALGARY FLAMES LINES Forwards Left Wing Centre Right Wing Mason Raymond Sean Monahan Jiri Hudler Johnny Gaudreau Joe Colborne Devin Setoguchi Brandon Bollig Max Reinhart Josh Joorish Morgan Klimchuk Corban Knight Garnet Hathaway Defence Left Right Mark Giordano T.J. Brodie Brett Kulak Deryk Engelland Ryan Culkin Sheldon Brookbank Goaltenders   Jonas Hiller Brad Thiessen OILERS LINES Forwards Left Wing Centre Right Wing Taylor Hall Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Greg Chase Benoit Pouliot Leon Draisaitl David Perron Kyle Platzer Will Acton Marc-Olivier Roy Kevin Westgarth Bogdan Yakimov Vladimir Tkachev Defence Left Right Keith Aulie Oscar Klefbom Darnell Nurse Justin Schultz Andrew Ference Brad Hunt Goaltenders   Ben Scrivens Richard Bachman cheap jerseys from china . Mueller is the grandson of the late Ron Lancaster, the Hall-of-Fame quarterback and longtime head coach in the CFL. Last season, Mueller was quarterbacks coach of the University of Regina Rams, his alma mater. wholesale jerseys china . His absence against the Celtics comes a day after he scored 43 points in the Heats 100-96 win at Cleveland. https://www.chinajerseysreplica.us/ . The biggest collapse in franchise history was a long time ago, and he was too busy trying to make sure it didnt happen again.BROOKLYN - With just over four minutes to go in the third quarter, Amir Johnson sat on the bench, wincing in pain as he watched the game and, in effect, his teams season slip away. That seemed like an appropriate time to get a head start on the Raptors playoff obituary. Their first-half onslaught had evaporated, the 17-point lead was no more and Johnson, like Kyle Lowry, was battling foul trouble and a myriad of ailments. At that point the momentum, if you believe in such things, belonged to the hosting Brooklyn Nets. This upstart Raptors team had been in similar situations throughout the season - fighting for their lives, backs up against the wall - but, tied going into the fourth quarter of a critical Game 4, this would be their biggest and most revealing test yet. They had a new audience, a brighter spotlight, a bigger stage and 12 minutes to prove something that they themselves already knew. "Everybody has something on their body that definitely hurts," said Johnson, who injured his knee in a failed attempt to draw a charge on the Nets Paul Pierce, "but we keep playing, we keep fighting. Its not the time to hold back now. Weve got to keep going." The Raptors held Brooklyn without a field goal for the final six minutes, without a point for the last five and in doing so they showed more character than they had at any point in this series. "Thats just us, man," DeMar DeRozan said after scoring a team-high 24 points in the Raptors scrappy 87-79 win on Sunday, tying their best-of-seven opening round series up at 2-2. "Were definitely resilient, were not going to give up until the games over. Were going to fight through." Just as things were at their most bleak - Lowry had picked up his fifth foul and Johnson, still on the bench, was also saddled with five - the Raptors got serious. Slightly out of character, DeRozan drew a charge, then he took another. Was that a first? "Nah, I dont think so," the all-star guard said with a smirk on his face as Lowry, sitting next to him, chuckled. "I hope its not." Then Lowry, throwing caution to the wind, reached in and poked the ball away from Pierce. Johnson followed suit and in a familiar scene - one that earned him his fifth foul and a sore knee earlier - stepped in to take the charge. Both Lowry and Johnson were one foul away from spending the rest of the game watching from the sidelines, one hit to the knee away from spending the rest of the night on the trainers table. Neither player seemed willing to allow his team to lose. "Theyre fighters," said Jonas Valanciunas. "Theyre soldiers. They go on the court anyway. So its good when you have those types of guys on your team." Everyone is dealing with bumps aand bruises to some degree at this point in the season. cheap china jerseys. Who wasnt limping out there tonight, Valanciunas was asked. "Julyan Stone," the young centre said with a smile. But there was Lowry, limping up and down the court between possessions, lying next to the bench to stay loose when he wasnt in the game. He had tweaked his reoccurring right knee injury early in Game 3, on top of all the nicks hes accumulated over a long season, but he gutted it out again. Where would his team be without him? "We would have probably got in a fight if I tried to take him out of the game," coach Dwane Casey joked. "Hes dealing with a lot right now and he came through with flying colours. He fought through foul trouble, a little bit of adversity throughout the game and still came through.” Lowry scored 12 of his 22 points in the second half and once again, with the game on the line, his team resembled their point guard, their leader, their best player. "I am not surprised at all that Kyle was limping around, hes a warrior, hes everything to this team," said Chuck Hayes. "The guy gives it his all, we just feed off of him. Then we tease him about it after, hes going to have probably every ice bag in here on his body." "We dont give up man, were some fighters," Hayes continued. "We play like the underdog, we were the underdog probably all year, including this series. I dont know, we just go out there and play for each other." Go ahead, underestimate them, disrespect them and count them out. They feed off it. If respect is earned in the postseason, perhaps the Raptors are starting to turn heads. "We understand that this is a group thats not going to back down, thats not going to give up," Pierce said after the game. "Theyve earned a lot of peoples respect around the league. Just because you dont have a lot of playoff experience doesnt mean youre not a good team. You can learn on the fly." Theyve done just that, now its a whole new ball game. The Raptors will return to Toronto and their raucous crowd at the Air Canada Centre after reclaiming home-court advantage for what has become a best-of-three set, beginning with Wednesdays Game 5. Have they played their best basketball? "No," Lowry and DeRozan answered in unison, but there is a growing sense of belief in the room coinciding with an ambiance of nervousness that spread throughout Barclays Center as Toronto hit back on Sunday. The Raptors may not be in over their heads after all. "Were on a mission," Casey said. "Were not just here trying to win a game. We want to make sure we stay poised, stay focused on our business. Thats what weve been about all year."   ' ' '
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama