Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
so I just did my routines again today
TORONTO — Oliver Bjorkstrand scored twice in regulation time and again in the shootout as Denmark halted a 15-game losing streak to win its first ever game at the world junior hockey championship, 4-3 over Switzerland in round-robin play on Tuesday. Cincinnati Reds Store .Mikkel Aagaard had a goal and an assist for Denmark (1-3 with two overtime losses), while Anders Krogsgaard rounded out the offence.Georg Sorensen stopped 42 shots through regulation and overtime and two more in the shootout. I was happy with how I played today, Sorensen said. I played well yesterday, so I just did my routines again today. We had great guys in front of me, and they played well today also. We gave it everything we had. Were exhausted but happy.Kevin Fiala and Kris Schmidli scored twice in just over a minute to give Switzerland (1-2) a 2-0 lead in the first period. Timo Meier added a goal and an assist.Gauthier Descloux made 20 saves in the loss, including one in the shootout.I think we played a good game, said Swiss forward Luca Hischier. We had 45 shots. I think we were the better team but they scored twice with the power play.Denmark can advance to the quarter-finals if Russia beats the Czechs (in regulation or overtime) and Sweden beats Switzerland in regulation on Wednesday. Wholesale Reds Jerseys . The No. 5 Aztecs held Burton, the Mountain Wests leading scorer, to 11 points, 10 below his average, in beating the Wolf Pack 73-58 on Saturday night. Reds Jerseys 2020 . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (4) – He had a strong game Sunday; was very good in tight with big saves on Crosby, Malkin and Neal in-crease. https://www.cheapredsjerseys.us/ . Trailing by a goal after 20 minutes of play, Joe Pavelski responded with three goals and an assist as the Sharks snapped a two-game losing skid with a 5-2 victory over the struggling Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday.New York, NY - The SEC has long been considered the top conference in college football and the latest Associated Press poll is further proof, as four of the top five teams are from the powerful league. Mississippi State remained the top-ranked team in the country after taking the weekend off, while Ole Miss stayed at No. 3 following a lopsided win over Tennessee. Alabama vaulted three spots to fourth after its 59-0 rout of Texas A&M and Auburn, also on a bye this weekend, rose one spot to fifth. The AP said its the first time four teams from the same conference -- also the same division (the SEC West), no less -- are among the top five in the rankings. Florida State, following its thrilling 31-27 win over Notre Dame on Saturday night, held firmly at No. 2. The Seminoles earned 14 first-place votes from a nationwide media panel -- two more than last week. Mississippi State, with a visit to Kentucky set for next Saturday, received 43 first-place votes -- two fewer than last week -- while Ole Miss again picked up three top tallies. Reds Jerseys 2019. Oregon, Notre Dame, Michigan State, Georgia and TCU complete this weeks top 10. Notre Dame slipped just two spots from fifth after the narrow loss in Tallahassee. The second 10 consists of Kansas State, Baylor, Ohio State, Arizona State, Arizona, Nebraska, Oklahoma, East Carolina, Utah and Southern California. Kansas State moved up three spots from 14th after its 31-30 victory at Oklahoma, which dropped the Sooners six places from 11th. Baylor had the biggest drop within the poll, tumbling eight spots from fourth following a 41-27 loss at West Virginia. Clemson, West Virginia, Marshall, LSU and UCLA are the last five teams ranked. West Virginia, LSU and UCLA are this weeks newcomers. Oklahoma State, Texas A&M and Stanford all dropped out after losing on Saturday. Just two matchups of ranked teams are on this weeks schedule, as Ole Miss takes its unbeaten mark into Death Valley to face LSU and Utah hosts USC. ' ' '
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama