Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
been different had it been a Premier League match
LONDON -- Second-half goals from Toni Kroos and Thomas Mueller gave holder Bayern Munich a 2-0 victory over 10-man Arsenal and a firm grip of their last 16 Champions League tie on Wednesday. New England Patriots Shirts . Kroos scored in the 54th minute with a stunning strike, curling the ball past Arsenal goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski, who came on after Wojciech Szczesny was sent off for fouling Arjen Robben. An unmarked Mueller scored with a powerful header from close range in the 88th. Both teams missed penalties in the first half, with Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil shooting straight at Manuel Neuer, and Bayern midfielder David Alaba clipping a post. Szczesny was sent off in the 37th minute for following through on Robben. Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger was clearly frustrated by the sending off, saying it was a great game until halftime. "It killed the game," Wenger said. "The game until then was top quality. The second half was boring. It was one-way traffic." He said Szczesny went for the ball and suggested the decision would have been different had it been a Premier League match. Bayern coach Pep Guardiola disagreed with Wenger, saying he thought it was a penalty and a sending off. Guardiola acknowledged, however, that Arsenal were the better team in the first 15 minutes and that the sending off worked to his sides favour. "The game changed completely," the former Barcelona coach said. "They had nine players in the box and we had to wait patiently." With the odds clearly stacked against the London side, Arsenal can only hope it repeats last years 2-0 win at Bayern in the second leg on March 11. In the nights other match, Atletico Madrid forward Diego Costa scored a late winner to beat AC Milan 1-0 at San Siro. At Emirates Stadium, the match was breathless until the sending off, with both sides attacking and trying to gain an advantage. Kroos nearly opened the scoring for Bayern in the third minute when he forced Szczesny to make a flying save with his fingertips. Arsenal wasnt unnerved and starting to dictate play with chances for surprise starter Yaya Sanogo and Santi Cazorla. Bayerns defence started to panic and Ozil won a penalty in the eighth minute when centre back Jerome Boateng clattered into him as the German swiveled past. However, the playmaker failed to convert the spot-kick and Neuer palmed the ball to safety. It was Ozils second penalty miss in the Champions League this season, after misfiring against Marseille in the group stage. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain created problems down the right for Bayern, but the five-time European champion settled down and started to stretch Arsenals defence as the first half wore on. Robben won a penalty in the 37th, when he jumped to control a ball, which bounced off his knee and appeared to be going out of play. But Szczesny was sent off when he clattered Robbens shin on the follow-through. Fabianski came on and Alabas spot kick clipped the outside of the left post. Bayern dominated the second half and despite resolute defending from Arsenal, the home side finally caved in. The first goal came out of nowhere with a simple exchange of passes on the right, but Kroos was given too much space and he unleashed a shot from about 20 yards (meters). A tired Arsenal back line switched off late in the second half, with Philip Lahm finding Mueller whose header bounced into the ground past Fabianski. Kroos nearly made it 3-0 with a low shot that struck a post in stoppage time. Bayern won the treble last year under Jupp Heynckes, and his successor, Guardiola is on course to replicate the teams domination of European football. The Germans are unbeaten in the Bundesliga this season, winning 19 of 21 league matches, and are 16 points clear at the top. Guardiola was without injured attacking midfielders Franck Ribery and Xherdan Shaqiri. The only surprise in team selection was Wengers decision to start Sanogo over striker Olivier Giroud, who recently was accused of having an affair with a model at a hotel before Arsenals 5-1 loss to Liverpool. Wenger insisted he wasnt punishing Giroud, just resting him. "I decided to give him a breather for one, two games," he said. Giroud, who issued an apology at the weekend after the accusations were reported, tweeted on Tuesday: "Ultimate precision with respect to my apologies...Yes I made a mistake but not I have not committed adultery! Things are clear..." New England Patriots Gear . The win gives Canada its fifth title at the World Sledge Hockey Challenge. "Weve got to keep pushing," said Westlake, who led Canada with five goals in the tournament. "The second you let off the pedal, everyone catches up. Patriots Jerseys China . The Montreal Canadiens goaltender has won three of his four games since returning from a lower-body injury that kept him out from the end of the Olympic break until March 15. https://www.patriotsjerseysale.com/ . The eighth-year point guard played in his 500th career game on Sunday, a 98-93 win over the Orlando Magic.  Does he feel like hes played in that many games? "No," he said initially, before reconsidering.Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Chris Paul registered 24 points and 12 assists, and the Los Angeles Clippers pulled away in the second half to rout the Philadelphia 76ers, 127-91, at Staples Center. J.J. Redick tallied 17 points and Blake Griffin had 15 for the Clippers, who held a 65-38 scoring advantage in the second half. Tony Wroten scored 27 and Robert Covington chipped in 23 points for the Sixers, who went 2-5 on a seven-game road trip. We play for 36 minutes often. We cant sustain it, Sixers coach Brett Brown said. The flood gates opened. Its a 48-minute game and we had breakdowns. Wrotens 3-pointer had the visitors within 67-63 with 8:23 left in the third quarter, but the Clippers scored the next 10 points. Paul capped the burst with a pair of free throws. At the start of the third quarter we were not very active, Paul said. Our defense slipped a little. Then we just turned it up a notch. The difference stood at 88-74 going to the fourth, and the Clippers shot 655. New England Patriots Pro Shop. 2 percent (13-of-23) in the final quarter compared to 5-of-18 for the Sixers. Jordan Farmar scored all 13 of his points in the period, as the Clippers cruised to their third straight win and second home blowout in as many seasons against the Sixers. Philadelphia lost on the road to the Clippers by a 123-78 count on Feb. 9, 2014. The Clippers led by as many as 15 in the first quarter and were in front 34-21 after 12 minutes. It was 62-53 at halftime. Game Notes Sixers point guard Michael Carter-Williams didnt play due to a right shoulder injury ... The Sixers, who are 0-14 at home, host Cleveland Monday night ... The 1993-94 Dallas Mavericks hold the NBA record for most consecutive home losses to start a season with 19 ... The Clippers continue their franchise- record nine-game homestand Monday versus the Eastern Conference-leading Atlanta Hawks ... The Clippers have won six straight against Philadelphia. ' ' '
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama