Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
who have dropped their last three
Boston, MA (SportsNetwork. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Core Black/White .com) - Loui Eriksson scored the game-winning goal 2:14 into overtime to lift the Boston Bruins to a 4-3 victory over the Buffalo Sabres on Sunday. Eriksson took a touch pass from Milan Lucic through the neutral zone and fought off a defender before firing a shot through the pads of Jhonas Enroth for the win. Dougie Hamilton finished with two goals and an assist, Chris Kelly also scored and Zdeno Chara added two helpers for the Bruins, who are 5-0-1 in their last six games against the Sabres. Tuukka Rask made 25 saves in the win. Tim Schaller scored his first NHL goal, while Andrej Meszaros and Rasmus Ristolainen also lit the lamp for the Sabres, who have dropped their last three. Enroth stopped 33-of-37 shots in defeat. Yeezy 350 v2 Clay Fake . -- A 25-year-old freelance journalist from British Columbia was formally charged on Thursday with a felony, five days after she was arrested in the United States over allegations she threatened to kill her hockey player boyfriend. Yeezy 350 Mens Wholesale . You can watch coverage on TSN, TSN2 and CTV beginning today at 3pm et/Noon pt. The championships will feature approximately 250 of Canadas best figure skaters in senior, junior and novice as they vie for spots on the national team, international assignments and will act as the final step in the 2014 Olympic qualification process. http://www.yeezys350cheap.com/ . Millsap will miss Wednesday nights game against the Chicago Bulls. The Hawks say Millsap also will be held out on Thursday at Boston.NEW YORK -- The next phase in New York Mets ace Matt Harveys rehabilitation from elbow reconstruction surgery is being pushed back, and the All-Star right-hander is becoming more realistic about his chances of pitching in the major leagues this year. Harvey was supposed to throw off a slope for the first time Tuesday but he was told last week while working out at the Mets complex in Port St. Lucie, Florida, that the plan was being scrapped. "A little surprised," Harvey said before the Mets played the Milwaukee Brewers. "We kind of had that plan written up for quite some time and to hear four or five days before Im making a milestone is a little disappointing." New York general manager Sandy Alderson said there is nothing wrong with Harvey. In fact the 25-year-olds recovery might have been going too well. "I think the realization that as we transition from long tossing to throwing off a slope that we were moving sort of inexorably to a conclusion that we wanted to avoid, which is pitching too soon," Alderson said. "After talking with our doctors it made sense to slow him down a little bit." In a season in which Tommy John surgery has become a near epidemic -- 22 pitchers had the operation so far, according to data provided from STATS via writer Jon Roegele -- the Mets are basing their timetable for Harveys return on a growing amount of data that shows pitchers have morre success if they dont return before 11 months from the date of surgery. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Supreme Black/Red. Harvey had his operation on Oct. 22. "Thats about the last week in September," Alderson said of the target date. "Thats a very narrow window to try to hit from our standpoint." Manager Terry Collins, who was given a vote of confidence from Alderson with the Mets on a six-game skid, said he wouldnt expect Harvey to pitch for New York in the final week of the season unless the team was in contention. Harvey had been set on returning this season but understands the decision is out of his hands. "I think Im coming to realize that I cant write myself in the lineup is becoming more realistic," Harvey said. "Im the one throwing the baseball. I havent had one pinch of pain. I can only express how good I feel and how ready I personally feel." Harvey will continue to long toss from 120 feet -- sometimes 150 -- and throw off flat ground for the time being. Alderson said a new plan has not yet been finalized. Alderson, meanwhile, met with Collins after the team returned from an 11-game road trip a season-high seven games under .500 at 28-35 because he felt there was too much talk about Collins status in the media. "Every time we lose a few games in a row, theres speculation about somebody taking a fall and thats simply not the way to approach a long season," Alderson said. ' ' '
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama