Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Hes got his mobility back and is on schedule
HOUSTON -- The Houston Texans have signed No. Alex Jackson Jersey . 1 overall pick Jadeveon Clowney. The team didnt release any details on the contract. Clowney, a defensive end who will be converted to a linebacker in Houstons 3-4 defensive scheme, had 130 tackles, including 47 for losses and 24 sacks in three seasons at South Carolina. He also set a school record by forcing nine fumbles in his career. The Texans hope the 6-foot-5, 266-pound Clowney will pair with 2012 Defensive Player of the Year J.J. Watt to create one of the most fearsome pass rushes in the NFL. Hes the third top overall pick in team history. Houston selected quarterback David Carr in 2002 and defensive end Mario Williams in 2006. Greg Maddux Jersey . Finlands Kari Lehtonen made 26 saves to lead Dallas over the Phoenix Coyotes 2-1 Saturday night. He received plenty of help from the Stars defence and got goals from Ray Whitney and Russias Valeri Nichushkin. Francisco Cervelli Braves Jersey . Hall joined Bengals teammates for a voluntary workout on Monday. Hes got his mobility back and is on schedule to be ready for the season. CINCINNATI - Bengals cornerback Leon Hall is happy with his recovery from a torn Achilles tendon and expects to be ready for the start of training camp in July. https://www.cheapbraves.com/1343o-freddi...raves.html .1 Sam Stosur will meet Germanys second-ranked player Andrea Petkovic in the opening match of the Fed Cup World Group semifinal.LOS ANGELES -- Anze Kopitar scored the tiebreaking goal early in the third period, and Jonathan Quick made 27 saves in the Los Angeles Kings 2-1 preseason victory over the Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday night. Justin Williams had a power-play goal and an assist for the Kings, who beat their Southern California rivals twice in the preseason. Hampus Lindholm scored a power-play goal and Viktor Fasth stopped 31 shots for the Ducks. Kopitar put the Kings ahead on a give-and-go with Dwight King, chipping the puck past Fasth for his second preseason goal. Los Angeles is hoping for a bounce-back season from Koppitar, who led the Kings in scoring last year despite the lowest goals-per-game and shots-per-game averages of his career. Rafael Ortega Braves Jersey. Willie Mitchell played his second preseason game for the Kings in his comeback from two serious knee surgeries. The veteran defenceman missed all of last season. Lindholm scored his third goal of an impressive preseason just 6:09 in. The 19-year-old Swedish defenceman was the sixth overall pick by the Ducks in 2012. Williams scored on a power play late in the second period, rattling a shot into the cage behind Fasth after a pass from Alec Martinez. ' ' '
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama