Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Parley x adidas Ultra Boost 2020 Legend Ink Coming Soon
Parley x adidas Ultra Boost 2020 Legend Ink comes dressed in “Legend Ink” and the other sports a “Linen” makeup.Parley and adidas Originals continues to expand their partnership with two new offerings of the Ultra Boost 2020.Dual branding on the tongues atop a White Boost midsole and Black rubber outsole completes the design.Both are constructed from recycled waste that’s intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.
2019 Sneakers Release will also be paying tribute to the Air Max 95 and its 25th Anniversary with an OG “Neon” colorway of the newly-introduced Air Max 270 React ENG In addition to the Air Jordan 4.Dark Grey suede overlays on the eyelets, Neon Green accents, reflective heels atop a Black React sole completes the design.Nike Air Max 270 React ENG Neon sports a White mesh upper with Light Grey textile overlays and gradient-like effect on the plastic overlays.
Jordans 2019 Shoes continues to keep new colorways of the Air Jordan 1 Mid coming, and the latest pair to surface is highlighted with alternate-colored Swooshe logos.This mid-top Air Jordan 1 features a White leather upper with Black tumbled overlays detailed with Red and Yellow Swooshes on the sides.Air Jordan 1 Mid Dressed in a Black, University Red, White, and Lucid Green color scheme.A White midsole atop a translucent Green outsole completes the design.
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama