Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Laminate Floor manufacturers
■ Core Business
Shaanxi Hikon Wood Flooring Co.,Ltd is specialized in manufacturing of wood floor for household and sports application with its business covering production, design, R&D, and construction. Hikon’s wood products mainly include hardwood floor, veneered plywood floor, flame-retardant plywood, HDF laminate floor and wood floor mat for auto.

■ Production Base
Our production is based in Dunhua City, Jilin Province of China. Hikon has possessed advanced and fully-integrated production line for manufacturing of wood-based floor. Our quality control system is targeted to offer customized product which strictly conforms to international standard. Our products  inspire spaces where people live, work, learn and play. Our team of more than 100 employees is dedicated to provide the highest level of innovation, quality and service.

■ Core Products
Our product series is divided into both sports flooring and household decoration. Among those, the sports flooring is promoted and sold with the brand"Hikon". The series includes hardwood surface(such as Maple, Birch, Beech, Oak, Ash, etc), veneered plywood floor and sports flooring system. In addition, we are also offering the OEM/ODM service for our potential clients for backup to the development of our client's own branding.

Sports Flooring                                       Wood Floor                                                  Laminate Floor                                  Solid plywood
■  Certification
Hikon Wood FLoor has been awarded for the certificates that including ISO9001, BWF, ISET,etc
                                    Laminate Floor manufacturers
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama