Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
China 24 Port Cat6 Utp Patch Panel
Our History
1992Cixi City Shenhu Elec Factory was founded
1995Began to manufacture network cabinets and exported through the foreign trade company
2000rented another factory due to the business expansion
2002Ningbo Jiacheng Network Electron CO.,Ltd. was founded, adn got the import and export right.
2003We became the member of Alibaba and participated profassional fairs at home and abroad.
2006We bought land to build the factory in Guanhaiwei industrial zone.
2011Ningbo Latitude International Trade Co.,Ltd. was built.
2015Ningbo Latitude Communication Equipment Co., Ltd was built.
2018I'am coming, aftertime we'll be better.
Our Factory
Ningbo Latitude Communication Equipment Co.,Ltd is a professional manufacturer specialized in server cabinet, network cabinet, outdoor cabinet, wall cabinet and other communication equipment . For over years, we are always devoting ourselves to research, develop, design and manufacture the indoor and outdoor cabinet products. striving to be effectively dynamic and innovative, and always maintained a steady growth although the extremely competitive market, we have the advanced equipment including TruLaser incision machine,TruPunch Presses machine, CNC equipment, spraying paining line and other equipment. In order to assure the stable and high quality of products, we develop the quality control system and operate the manufacturing procession under the International quality system certification.
Our factory is located at the south bank of Hangzhou Bay Bridge, nearby the Ningbo port(one of most big port in the world),which will be easy to transport our products to the world. New workshop covers an area of have 20,000 square meters, we have the professional design and process engineering staffs, most are educated in junior college and university. All workers had received the professional training of long time, which is our core competence. With professional, quality, speed, cost and service as our management philosophy, we can supply the satisfied service for our old and new customers and OEM and ODM product to the marketing, we welcome the Agent or Distributor around the world. Believe our cooperation can bring you benefit and value.
Our Product
network cabinet pdu network cabling fiber optic system)
Product Application
Our Certificate
IOS9001 CE ROHS
Production Equipment
AMADA Bending CNC machine
AMADA Punching CNC machine
TruLaser cutting CNC machineTruPunch Punching CNC machine
Production Market
GLOBAL
Our service
1.We would like to recommend proper network equipment to you so as to meet your practical requirements and some money is necessary when samples are needed.However,if a formal order is signed later,we will deduct a proper amount of money from the total payment.
2.Free repair service lasts for 3 years,and some accessories will be repaired by us free of charge fro the entire service life.
3.Detailed networking solution is available here,and we will try all means to guarantee delivery time and give you the best shipping solution.
4.Installation manual is supplied, and we can help solve all the problems encountered after delivery.
5.OEM is acceptable,indicating that we are willing to fabricate exclusive and best-fit server enclosures of fittings according to your drawings.
6.ODM is acceptable,have professional design team ,if you have any idea or requirements ,they will follow you and make drawing for your checking.
7.Under the condition that you have any question about our products structure or components,please tell us ,and technicians will offer professional technical support,such as design philosophy,technical improvement,etc.
8.You can send us your samples and ask for a quotation ,and our technical team will draw corresponding product design with high precision.Then sample making,quotation offering and other service items are provided.China 24 Port Cat6 Utp Patch Panel
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama